Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Free Agent Tracker

Iím hoping the Tigers go all Pudge on Realmuto. Itís a position of need, they have a bunch of young arms and could use a goood consistent backstop, they have money to spend, itís time stop sucking!

I think that'd be a poor move by the Tigers as they aren't close enough to contention to wisely sign a catcher that will be 30 by the start of the '21 season to a large contract.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I think that'd be a poor move by the Tigers as they aren't close enough to contention to wisely sign a catcher that will be 30 by the start of the '21 season to a large contract.
    For 5/$125 (number Iíve seen on Fangraphs) it would fill a desperate need. And would be the only other non-arb contract other than Cabrera. Theyíre gonna have to start spending somewhere. Even with an improved farm they still are gonna need major league players at several positions that they currently donít have on the roster. Bringing back Avila or McCann or hoping Rogers learns how to hit seems like the alternatives at this point, Iíd rather see them roll the dice and hope they can assemble a competitive team by 22í.

With the AJ Hinch connection, i'm shocked I haven't heard anything about George Springer going to Detroit. I did read about a possible Carlos Correa trade to the Motor city; the cost would be 3B - ISAAC PAREDES, SS/UTIL - NIKO GOODRUM, & RHP - ALEX FAEDO.

As a Met fan, my offseason would be.

1. Get the James McCann deal done. it's gonna be around 4/60, but i rather spend 15m on James then 20m+ on Realmuto.

2. Trade Ahmed Rosario to Reds for Sonny Gray.

3. Trade JD Davis, Brett Baty, and RHP J. Familia to Rockies for Nolan Arenado.

4. IF we miss out on Springer, sign Delino Deshields Jr

L=

Sounds like a total rip-off for McCann.

Quote Originally Posted by JOSKOMANG4 View Post
    With the AJ Hinch connection, i'm shocked I haven't heard anything about George Springer going to Detroit. I did read about a possible Carlos Correa trade to the Motor city; the cost would be 3B - ISAAC PAREDES, SS/UTIL - NIKO GOODRUM, & RHP - ALEX FAEDO.

As a Met fan, my offseason would be.

1. Get the James McCann deal done. it's gonna be around 4/60, but i rather spend 15m on James then 20m+ on Realmuto.

2. Trade Ahmed Rosario to Reds for Sonny Gray.

3. Trade JD Davis, Brett Baty, and RHP J. Familia to Rockies for Nolan Arenado.

4. IF we miss out on Springer, sign Delino Deshields Jr

L=
    Love the concept of if we miss out on arguably the best FA on the market and a guy who's a consistent 4 WAR player, I hope we pivot to a guy who's an okay 4th OFer.

8. 12-09-2020, 05:28 PM
    Reason
    Trolling

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    As a Dodger fan, my ideal offseason is...

W/E they're the best team in baseball I trust the front office.

I guess it would be nice to bring back Joc, Turner, Kike but only if it makes sense. Otherwise, who cares. They're just now kicking off the DYNASTY
    Fixed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Scoots; 12-12-2020 at 01:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Fixed

Lmao

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Fixed

As if. This is year one.

Also, JT Realmuto is going to look great in Mets orange and blue.

As if. This is year one.

Also, JT Realmuto is going to look great in Mets orange and blue.
    I already knew he wasnít coming back.

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I already knew he wasnít coming back.

There's a difference between not coming back...and signing with the Mets.

I'm pretty sure Justin Turner won't be back, that's not the same as signing with the giants.

Yeah, I'm sure the Mets will totally sign both McCann & Realmuto. Makes a ton of sense.

There's a difference between not coming back...and signing with the Mets.

I'm pretty sure Justin Turner won't be back, that's not the same as signing with the giants.
    Phillies really arenít relevant right now so

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure the Mets will totally sign both McCann & Realmuto. Makes a ton of sense.
    The goal is to sign at least one of the top three. Realmuto, Bauer or Springer. All play positions of need for the Mets and they have the wealthiest owner in the sport -- a guy that didn't lose any money on baseball in 2020 like every other owner did.
    He is known to want value for his money, so it is not likely that he will get all 3 of those guys.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast