Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 144
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    78,824
    Well good.

    Russell should push the Wizards past, if not already, the Pistons. One less team in the race for awful in the east! Now for the Knicks to improve...

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,927
    I was already bracing for Houston to have their worst year in the Harden era but now Im wondering if there will even be another year with Harden.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    16,529
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I have the Wizards as a playoff team.
    I don't see it. Wizards were literally dead last in defense. What's changed? Westbrook and Robin Lopez setting the tone defensively now?

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    26,950
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I have the Wizards as a playoff team.
    Same I think RW and Beal will actually fit well together.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    26,950
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I don't see it. Wizards were literally dead last in defense. What's changed? Westbrook and Robin Lopez setting the tone defensively now?
    I think itll be a fight between Orlando, Washington, and Atlanta for that last spot.

    Isnt there some kind of new play in tourny that determins who gets in the last spot this season? I could be mistaking

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    16,117
    Wonder if Harden moves next. Iím sure several teams are knocking on the door. I heard Warriors are one. Iím not sure how Iíd feel about that but if they offer Wiggins, Wiseman and the Wolves pick next year and Harden really wants out, who thinks they say no?

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,714
    I actually think people underestimating Westbrook and Beal in the back court.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,143
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I think itll be a fight between Orlando, Washington, and Atlanta for that last spot.

    Isnt there some kind of new play in tourny that determins who gets in the last spot this season? I could be mistaking
    Yeah, 10 teams per conference make the playoffs this season. 9 and 10 are play-in seeds.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,526
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    If theyíre going full tank, that first rounder probably comes two seconds. They just have to make sure they donít make the playoffs in the first year and they should be good.
    I think itís 2023 at the earliest.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,143
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I don't see it. Wizards were literally dead last in defense. What's changed? Westbrook and Robin Lopez setting the tone defensively now?
    Well, I would certainly say...

    Wes/Beal/Deni/Rui/Lopez with super sub Bertans is plenty enough to be competitive in the East.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,526
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Wonder if Harden moves next. Iím sure several teams are knocking on the door. I heard Warriors are one. Iím not sure how Iíd feel about that but if they offer Wiggins, Wiseman and the Wolves pick next year and Harden really wants out, who thinks they say no?
    What? I say no, wtf.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    26,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    What? I say no, wtf.
    Yeah thats a def pass on Wiggins...

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,719
    I think both teams make the playoffs. Also think some are underestimating John Wall. I think he will still be the fastest guy on the court 95% of the time.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,927
    We need mbt to comment asap

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,468
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i dont get why people keep trading for westys contract but i do like this move better for the the wizards.... beal/westy is much better than just beal by himself lol.... also john wall was overrated the moment he stepped onto the court anyway....

    the real losers here again are the heat.... THE WIZARDS WILL NEVER TRADE BEAL lol
    Go to sleep lol

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •