Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Well good.

Russell should push the Wizards past, if not already, the Pistons. One less team in the race for awful in the east! Now for the Knicks to improve...

I was already bracing for Houston to have their worst year in the Harden era but now Im wondering if there will even be another year with Harden.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I have the Wizards as a playoff team.
    I don't see it. Wizards were literally dead last in defense. What's changed? Westbrook and Robin Lopez setting the tone defensively now?

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I have the Wizards as a playoff team.
    Same I think RW and Beal will actually fit well together.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I don't see it. Wizards were literally dead last in defense. What's changed? Westbrook and Robin Lopez setting the tone defensively now?
    I think itll be a fight between Orlando, Washington, and Atlanta for that last spot.

Isnt there some kind of new play in tourny that determins who gets in the last spot this season? I could be mistaking

Wonder if Harden moves next. Iím sure several teams are knocking on the door. I heard Warriors are one. Iím not sure how Iíd feel about that but if they offer Wiggins, Wiseman and the Wolves pick next year and Harden really wants out, who thinks they say no?

I actually think people underestimating Westbrook and Beal in the back court.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I think itll be a fight between Orlando, Washington, and Atlanta for that last spot.

Isnt there some kind of new play in tourny that determins who gets in the last spot this season? I could be mistaking
    Yeah, 10 teams per conference make the playoffs this season. 9 and 10 are play-in seeds.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    If theyíre going full tank, that first rounder probably comes two seconds. They just have to make sure they donít make the playoffs in the first year and they should be good.
    I think itís 2023 at the earliest.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Well, I would certainly say...

Wes/Beal/Deni/Rui/Lopez with super sub Bertans is plenty enough to be competitive in the East.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Wonder if Harden moves next. Iím sure several teams are knocking on the door. I heard Warriors are one. Iím not sure how Iíd feel about that but if they offer Wiggins, Wiseman and the Wolves pick next year and Harden really wants out, who thinks they say no?
    What? I say no, wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    What? I say no, wtf.
    Yeah thats a def pass on Wiggins...

I think both teams make the playoffs. Also think some are underestimating John Wall. I think he will still be the fastest guy on the court 95% of the time.

We need mbt to comment asap

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i dont get why people keep trading for westys contract but i do like this move better for the the wizards.... beal/westy is much better than just beal by himself lol.... also john wall was overrated the moment he stepped onto the court anyway....

the real losers here again are the heat.... THE WIZARDS WILL NEVER TRADE BEAL lol
    Go to sleep lol

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast