Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Can both sides be losers in a trade?
    LOL. We just witnessed it.

John Wall w/ James Harden

Russell Westbrook w/ Bradley Beal

Interesting ...

i dont get why people keep trading for westys contract but i do like this move better for the the wizards.... beal/westy is much better than just beal by himself lol.... also john wall was overrated the moment he stepped onto the court anyway....

the real losers here again are the heat.... THE WIZARDS WILL NEVER TRADE BEAL lol

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Hold on you forgot a step, lol

Patrick Beverley, Lou Williams, Sam Dekker, Montrezl Harrell, Darrun Hilliard, DeAndre Liggins, and Kyle Wiltjer to CP3 to Wussell to Wall.
    Not really, I'd rather have CP3 right now than any of those bums

Sort of feel like this could work for both sides.

Wall reunites with Cousins.

Washington offloads Wall’s contract. All things being said about Westbrook, he was still and All NBA caliber player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now Westbrook is in the Eastern Conference because his whole career he has been in the West and in the East the competition is much harder...so we can see what kind of player he really is

And Wall he's been in the East his whole career and now he's goin into the Western Conference...we can see what kind of player he can be with Harden

Funny thing is Harden and Wall came up together at the same time...same draft class of 2009 and they playin together now on the same team

Westbrook just fits better with Beal than Wall ever did

Now Beal can take over this team

Washington's starting 5 is pretty nasty

PG- Westbrook
    SG- Beal
    SF- Avdija
    PF- Hachimura
    C- Thomas Bryant

That's a pretty deep solid starting 5 for Washington

Houston with their new starting 5 they also like good

PG- John Wall
    SG- James Harden
    SF- Ben McLemore
    PF- PJ Tucker
    C- Christian Wood

Before the trade I asked: Why?
    After the trade I ask: Why?

What's the over/under in countdown months until Beal gets traded for 3 future 1sts and Washington goes full tank?

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Before the trade I asked: Why?
    After the trade I ask: Why?

What's the over/under in countdown months until Beal gets traded for 3 future 1sts and Washington goes full tank?
    If they’re going full tank, that first rounder probably comes two seconds. They just have to make sure they don’t make the playoffs in the first year and they should be good.

Thumbs down

Who would have thought the Wall/Cousins duo would land in Houston. Were gonna roll out the red carpet, and then roll these two out on wheel chairs. Lol ..

Hardens gotta be next...

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    If they’re going full tank, that first rounder probably comes two seconds. They just have to make sure they don’t make the playoffs in the first year and they should be good.
    I just don't see a path to the playoffs for Washington.

They have horrible defense and don't have enough 3PT shooting. Unless Rui just goes Super Saiuan break out mode becoming a monster defender and AD-lite type stretch 4, I don't think they have enough.

I think Beal starts looking for the escape hatch and Washington realizes they can rape a team all while converting that 1st into 2nds.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    For certain Harden is next. I think there's such a slim chance they can make the playoffs with a decrepit John Wall.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Felt like Wall had the ball in his hands 90% of the time he was on the court. He should fit in well next to Harden lol. A guy who can't shoot and doesn't offer much without the ball in his hands.
    Westbrook's obviously better overall, but Wall's a better fit in Houston. Harden has proven he can also thrive off the ball. Wall is clearly a better defender than Westbrook if he has any lateral athleticism left, and for what it's worth, a slightly better shooter. Combine that with the first-rounder, and the fact that there was almost no market for either player, and Houston won the trade.
    And honestly, I think Beal is a better fit with Westbrook. They'll at the very least make Washington exciting and a shoe-in for the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Not really, I'd rather have CP3 right now than any of those bums
    I was just showing the progression to bloated contracts lol

I have the Wizards as a playoff team.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast