Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    Packers likely acquiring picks 2 and 23 from the Jets for Aaron Rodgers. Time to start thing about the best players in the draft. Trade down from 2 and take Penai Sewell, Pick 23 Christian Baremore...
    is this what you want to see or did someone report this ? and if so were did you see this

Its all over nfl network. Rodgers says he wants out, contract talks apparently not to his liking. San Francisco supposedly offering #3 pick & more. He supposedly told packers to take that deal.

Rumors also say packers top brass flew to California to try & change his mind but he says he won't return to Green Bay. Hope this doesn't turn as bad as it sounds. Hopefully all rumors

Trade Rodgers to SF and get a haul of picks and players, trade back with the #3 pick and get a haul for that.

What a freaking nightmare

Love better be ****ing good.

Quote Originally Posted by flodapack View Post
    Its all over nfl network. Rodgers says he wants out, contract talks apparently not to his liking. San Francisco supposedly offering #3 pick & more. He supposedly told packers to take that deal.
    i would take that deal. cap wise something would have to happen though. with that haul you could rebuild in 1 year.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcs Papa View Post
    Trade Rodgers to SF and get a haul of picks and players, trade back with the #3 pick and get a haul for that.
    what haul? if I remember right the 49ers don't have 1st rounders for the next 2 years

https://us20.chatzy.com/17574225326417

here is a chatzy link if you guys want to chat during the draft, same rules from here apply over there.

i did not make it until Green Bay picked. i was reading about it this AM. after Vegas picked i knew Rodgers was not getting traded. on paper it's a solid pick. i think Vegas and Philly had a horrid first round. the Philly WR looks so tiny. the Pats got a damn good QB at 15. Atlanta getting Pitts at 4 was grand.

Quote Originally Posted by alabastertubby View Post
    i did not make it until Green Bay picked. i was reading about it this AM. after Vegas picked i knew Rodgers was not getting traded. on paper it's a solid pick. i think Vegas and Philly had a horrid first round. the Philly WR looks so tiny. the Pats got a damn good QB at 15. Atlanta getting Pitts at 4 was grand.
    The problem with the Packers taking a CB at 29 is that we're also getting 9 Patrick Surtain II. Final Jeopardy: Where will Aaron Rodgers play in 2021? Answer Where is Denver Colorado.

Vegas is so wierd. They consistently take guys way above where the consensus seems to be. Every team does that once and awhile, but they seem to do it quite often.

The problem with the Packers taking a CB at 29 is that we're also getting 9 Patrick Surtain II. Final Jeopardy: Where will Aaron Rodgers play in 2021? Answer Where is Denver Colorado.
    I would argue the only two places Rodgers will be playing in 2021 either Green Bay, WI, or in a Jeopardy studio. Even if some scenario does change I can't forsee him ending up in Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Vegas is so wierd. They consistently take guys way above where the consensus seems to be. Every team does that once and awhile, but they seem to do it quite often.
    Yeah, they've made some odd picks and the problem for them is some of those risks haven't always paid off...at least yet.

I donít even see how Denver fits. The return isnít really that great... idk I just donít see why Denver is the fit here. If anything it was Chargers, Rams, or San Fran. Maybe Seattle honestly. I think the power play is fiancť and jeopardy recording.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast