Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Lmao.. you might be right
    Wed ruin him.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Wed ruin him.
    Probably true unless lurie purges the guys in charge of this team. I mean really, theres a lotta guys on the chopping block, a ton of blame to go around. Lurie might want to completely start over and that might not be a bad thing

I'm very appreciative that Dougie P brought us the Lombardi trophy. Everything went right for us that year. His time and Howie's time are done here. Its time to move forward with a new regime next season. This organization needs a fresh start with differ perspective and new ideas from top to bottom.

Wed ruin him.
    Not if they played it smart and started hurts while said QB developed and they rebuilt offensive line and weapons

Gonna start watching film on QB prospects. Right now Im checking out zach Wilson for the next couple days

Trevor Lawrence at 3? Right now we need to lose out and land 2. Jets may pass on qb. Still think you could trade wentz and get picks. He has potential but it is wasted here.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

2021 Draft Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Trevor Lawrence at 3? Right now we need to lose out and land 2. Jets may pass on qb. Still think you could trade wentz and get picks. He has potential but it is wasted here.
    Jets arent passing on him.

Still kind of like the idea of trading Wentz to the Colts. I dont really want to give up Wentz but think thats a good landing spot for him and the Eagles could recoup decent reimbursement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I'd imagine QB will be 1-2 unless they get a MONSTER offer. It would probably cost way to much to jump up and land Lawrence.

I'd struggle to see the Jets trading the #1 pick unless they got a ridiculous offer, and I still think Lawrence would have to say he doesn't want to play for them. The kind of offer it'd take would basically mean the Eagles would have a shortage of picks in the near future to round the team with. Lawrence could very well be worth it talent wise, still something to consider

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Gonna start watching film on QB prospects. Right now Im checking out zach Wilson for the next couple days
    I've watched him play this year and he's been playing incredibly well. Guy I work with loves him as well

Give the Jets Wentz/Ertz/Doug.

Give the Jets Wentz/Ertz/Doug.
    I don't think the Jets would do any deal unless it involved a minimum of 4-5 1st round picks. Wentz's value is down, Ertz is probably worth a 2nd, and if I'm the Jets I can try to hire a coach where it's not worth trading for doug

Would rather have Zach Wilson and build a killer OL and WRs around him than trade a buncha picks for Lawrence and be able to put nothing around him for the next 5 years

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Would rather have Zach Wilson and build a killer OL and WRs around him than trade a buncha picks for Lawrence and be able to put nothing around him for the next 5 years
    Like they did with Wentz.

I'd rather they just treat Wentz like he was brought I here to be, their franchise QB, and do everything they can to help him out.

Like they did with Wentz.

I'd rather they just treat Wentz like he was brought I here to be, their franchise QB, and do everything they can to help him out.
    Well I was talking about in drafting a QB. I wasnt saying thats my preference for the draft. Id personally rather go with

Rousseau
    Sewell
    Chase
    Parsons
    Surtain

All elite prospects at places of need.

Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast