Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 89 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 2064
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Id agree Farley could be argued as best CB pre injury. 6-2 guys that run and move like him dont come around ever

Hes like a young nmadi

Guy has best CB in the league potential. Id argue horn and surtain are safer but theyre more likely to be top 10 CBs

Farley could very well be the best in the nfl
    Yeah Ive been saying it for like a month but Im not really concerned long term about his injury. Obviously Im not a doctor and I havent seen his medical records but nfl team doctors have and they seem fine with him. The same injury happened to gronk in like his 1st or 2nd year. I really dont see his draft stock falling as much as some have claimed but if hes there in the 20s I hope howie is very aggressive about moving up for him. Like you said, he could be the best in this draft

2021 Draft Discussion

Value wise the eagles shouldnt have to give any 1sts to move up to 7

Im pretty sure we could climb up with a 3rd and some other picks in the mid rounds

If howie gets one of the top corners or Kyle pitts whilst getting an extra 1st for next season hes blowing my mind lol
    Thats what I was thinking too. To get to #7 itd take maybe a 3rd and a future 3rd or a 3rd and a 4th or maybe a 3rd and Zach ertz etc.

People underestimate how great of a trade it was to get a 2022 1st and #12 for #6. On the nfl draft value chart (that is similar to what actual NFL teams use), #12 and both eagles 3rd round picks would actually be enough to move up to #6. Eagles got #12 and a 2022 1st which is way better value. Itd actually be enough to get to #5 and almost #4.lol
    Last edited by QQQ; 04-17-2021 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Thats what I was thinking too. To get to #7 itd take maybe a 3rd and a future 3rd or a 3rd and a 4th or maybe a 3rd and Zach ertz etc.

People underestimate how great of a trade it was to get a 2022 1st and #12 for #6. On the nfl draft value chart (that is similar to what actual NFL teams use), #12 and both eagles 3rd round picks would actually be enough to move up to #6. Eagles got #12 and a 2022 1st which is way better value. Itd actually be enough to get to #5 and almost #4.lol
    You guys thing the Colts 3rd ( 84th pick ) and the Eagles 5th ( 150th pick ) can get us the 7th pick? Would be nice IF the Eagles can keep the Dolphins 4th round this year ( 123th pick ).

Caleb Farley is the most high risk high reward player in this draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    You guys thing the Colts 3rd ( 84th pick ) and the Eagles 5th ( 150th pick ) can get us the 7th pick? Would be nice IF the Eagles can keep the Dolphins 4th round this year ( 123th pick ).
    https://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-V...equestTeam=Phi

Its not perfect but this is a good chart to gauge trade value. It updates value based on recent trades.

Based on this chart, it looks like the eagles need 1500 points to get to #7. It would probably take their higher 3rd (#70) and that 4th (#123). And looking now that may not be enough, might have to also add in a 6th (#189). This adds up to 1503.2 points and need about 1500 points to get to #7. Adding in Zach ertz might remove the 4th and 6th.

#12 -1200 points
    #70- 240 points
    #123-49 points
    #189- 14.2 points

Another note. This seems like a lot to trade, 4 picks to move up to select one player at #7, but remember Zach ertz will probably be traded on draft night for a mid round pick so they can recoup some of that back in the ertz trade.

https://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-V...equestTeam=Phi

Its not perfect but this is a good chart to gauge trade value. It updates value based on recent trades.

Based on this chart, it looks like the eagles need 1500 points to get to #7. It would probably take their higher 3rd (#70) and that 4th (#123). And looking now that may not be enough, might have to also add in a 6th (#189). This adds up to 1503.2 points and need about 1500 points to get to #7. Adding in Zach ertz might remove the 4th and 6th.

#12 -1200 points
    #70- 240 points
    #123-49 points
    #189- 14.2 points

Another note. This seems like a lot to trade, 4 picks to move up to select one player at #7, but remember Zach ertz will probably be traded on draft night for a mid round pick so they can recoup some of that back in the ertz trade.
    Very helpful. Thanks

Caleb Farley is the most high risk high reward player in this draft.
    Yeah I think hes one of them, surely on defense. Kyle pitts is the biggest boom or bust for me in the draft. Weve never seen a prospect like him before. He could be all hype or he could be the next randy moss.

2021 Draft Discussion

Very helpful. Thanks
    Also to move to #8 it might take:

Or
    (Overpay but if theres a bid then they might have to throw in the higher 3rd)

To move to #9 it might take:
    (This would be a slight overpay but itd do the job in my opinion)

Man if all the corners are off the board and the WRs are as well, which isnt impossible

I hope the eagles have the balls to take parsons or Collins

Both those guys are ridiculous athletes. Zavon Collins is 6-4 260lbs lol

He may be the next urlacher. Hes so fast and instinctual

Hed change our defense for like a decade

And if we could somehow get Collins and Farley, or surtain and Collins, or horn and Collins thatd be an A+ draft and wed fix the defense overnight

Man if all the corners are off the board and the WRs are as well, which isnt impossible

And if we could somehow get Collins and Farley, or surtain and Collins, or horn and Collins thatd be an A+ draft and wed fix the defense overnight
    To pull that, I could see us packaging the 2nd with Ertz to jump back into the 1st round. Grab Collins there, because I don't feel like he will make it to round our pick in round 2.

Just stick with your original gut feeling, get ready for that defensive end lol.
    Also don't forget about Bolton and Dylan Moses too. Moses is going to go into year 2 now after his injury. He can be a steal because he was once a projected top 15 pick.
    Last edited by Eagles4Lyfe; 04-19-2021 at 01:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Well thats why I say if they had the balls

I know theyll go Jason oweh or Jalen Phillips

But in reality if everyone is gone Im taking Farley. Highest ceiling

Yep in all reality if they stay at #12 it will probably be OL/DL. Its a very eagles way of drafting

Yep in all reality if they stay at #12 it will probably be OL/DL. Its a very eagles way of drafting
    I'd be fine with Slater at this point.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

12 is too high for Collins. JOK is a better linebacker IMO.

Page 89 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast