Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 87 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 2065
    Can the Eagles have the 6th pick back IF Ja'Marr Chase is on the board

2021 Draft Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Can the Eagles have the 6th pick back IF Ja'Marr Chase is on the board
    Your fantasy with jamarr chase may not be completely over yet to be honest. Very low chance this happens but maybe the draft goes something like:

1. Lawrence
    2. Wilson
    3. Jones
    4. Fields
    5. Sewell

Next two picks are big maybes because both of these teams have WR as a need

6. Pitts, dolphins have a need at TE and their offensive coordinator worked with the pats during the years that they stacked gronk and Hernandez at TE to kill teams (no pun intended)
    7. Surtain, lions still looking to replace slay and okudah who was taken at #3 in last year’s draft looked HORRIBLE last year.

8. trey lance (panthers have been looking for a QB)

Then here’s the big move, Broncos sitting there at #9 and 5 QBs are already taken. Trading back a few picks might be in their best interest. WR isn’t really a need for them. They have a need at CB and LB and there’s a decent chance parsons or horn is there at #12.

Eagles trade #12 and #84
    Broncos trade #9

Eagles draft jamarr chase at #9

I don't see the Dolphins at 6 or Lions at 7 passing on Chase.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Your fantasy with jamarr chase may not be completely over yet to be honest. Very low chance this happens but maybe the draft goes something like:

1. Lawrence
    2. Wilson
    3. Jones
    4. Fields
    5. Sewell

Next two picks are big maybes because both of these teams have WR as a need

6. Pitts, dolphins have a need at TE and their offensive coordinator worked with the pats during the years that they stacked gronk and Hernandez at TE to kill teams (no pun intended)
    7. Surtain, lions still looking to replace slay and okudah who was taken at #3 in last year’s draft looked HORRIBLE last year.

8. trey lance (panthers have been looking for a QB)

Then here’s the big move, Broncos sitting there at #9 and 5 QBs are already taken. Trading back a few picks might be in their best interest. WR isn’t really a need for them. They have a need at CB and LB and there’s a decent chance parsons or horn is there at #12.

Eagles trade #12 and #84
    Broncos trade #9

Eagles draft jamarr chase at #9
    I would be in heaven IF this plays out

2021 Draft Discussion

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...ta-smith-howie

Been saying this for weeks but I can see the eagles trade back into the top 10. Howie has the ammunition so why not if there is a guy he really wants? That being said, I kinda figured he’d wait till draft night to make a move so who knows.

Either way, I could definitely see another trade in some way involving the eagles in the 1st round whether that’s trading back into top 10, trading back to the late teens or early 20s, or trading back into the back end of the 1st.
    Last edited by QQQ; 04-16-2021 at 10:16 AM.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...ta-smith-howie

Been saying this for weeks but I can see the eagles trade back into the top 10. Howie has the ammunition so why not if there is a guy he really wants? That being said, I kinda figured he’d wait till draft night to make a move so who knows.

Either way, I could definitely see another trade in some way involving the eagles in the 1st round whether that’s trading back into top 10, trading back to the late teens or early 20s, or trading back into the back end of the 1st.
    Trading up with Carolina or Denver wouldn’t be a bad move. Probably just have to add one of their thirds.

Just would rather stand pat though because not sure who they’d move up for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Trading up with Carolina or Denver wouldn’t be a bad move. Probably just have to add one of their thirds.

I’d be cool with moving up. I’m not a fan of being behind both the giants and cowboys. The cowboys in particular have a big need at cornerback, just like the eagles, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see the eagles trade in front of Dallas to grab the CB that they like.

If its the Panthers, we can include Ertz because they need to start adding weapons for Darnold.

I really don't want to give away either of those thirds, there's always a solid player potentially that can drop or be available.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

I’d be cool with moving up. I’m not a fan of being behind both the giants and cowboys. The cowboys in particular have a big need at cornerback, just like the eagles, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see the eagles trade in front of Dallas to grab the CB that they like.
    It's not a coincidence that there have been rumors the Cowboys want Pitts ever since we moved back. Then rumors how Giants want Smith or Waddle.
    Now reports that we want to move up. It's all the mind games to put fright into both of those teams because come draft day it might force of them to make a trade losing potential picks.

Remember the Cowboys need help on defense badly, so the less picks they have the better for us.

But we will see if it's mind games or legit
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

If its the Panthers, we can include Ertz because they need to start adding weapons for Darnold.

I really don't want to give away either of those thirds, there's always a solid player potentially that can drop or be available.
    I almost expect ertz to be part of a trade at some point during the draft. I could see him being part of a trade up in the 1st or 2nd

It's not a coincidence that there have been rumors the Cowboys want Pitts ever since we moved back. Then rumors how Giants want Smith or Waddle.
    Now reports that we want to move up. It's all the mind games to put fright into both of those teams because come draft day it might force of them to make a trade losing potential picks.

Remember the Cowboys need help on defense badly, so the less picks they have the better for us.

But we will see if it's mind games or legit
    I honestly wouldn’t mind giving up a 3rd if it meant getting one of the eagles most coveted players. That being said, you’re right, it’s hard to tell what is legit and what is a smokescreen this time of year

It's somewhat obvious that the Eagles was 'eyeing Ja'Marr Chase or Kyle Pitts' when they had the 6th pick. At least according to reports

Don't discount a trade up to 7 with Detroit. Howie has a good history trading with the Lions even though Detroit is also looking to draft a receiver

IF the Bengals select Penei Sewell ( the smart pick ) at 5 Howie needs to make the call.

leacherreport.com/articles/2940109-nfl-exec-lions-looking-to-trade-down-from-no-7-pick-in-2021-nfl-draft