Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I just wonder if we get a brilliant offensive mind this offseason whether thatís a new head coach or new offensive coordinator under Doug, hopefully the new guy can help put players in better position to succeed. That should help guys like reagor and hightower be more successful and should also make a guy like jaímarr chase be the guy everybody thinks he is on the eagles.
    No matter what every team needs that big bodied possession receiver sort or guy who u can always count on.
    Chiefs have that in Kelce and Watkins then the rest are all speed guys. You can't build a team solely based of speed.
    Heck when we had DeSean roaming around we had Maclin and Avant to surround them.

Get Allen Robinson and watch Wentz beast
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I can agree with that. I am a little concerned though. Itís very much an eagles WR thing to happen

Pick the one guy who doesnít have a big career

Hoping reagor breaks that trend.
    Watching him so far, he belongs in the slot. He needs work to be on the outside.

I also haven't really seen this speed thats seemed to be hyped up about him.

Also people keep saying how Howie has been trash at drafts but yet no one wants to mention that Douglas ran the drafts when he was here or had a huge input and Berry this past draft.

I still want Howie to stay and Doug too but finding a damn good offensive coordinator is going to be hard as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Gonna be pretty hard to afford robinsons price tag with our current cap situation

Iím ok with

Chase
    Sewell
    Parsons
    Surtain

I really like the idea of Gregory Rousseau

But he missed an entire year of football. But if he tests well? I mean itíd be nice to finally have a dominant edge rusher

6-7? Jesus

Any of those 5 Iíd be happy.

Iíd prefer signing Robinson, heís 27 and proven.

I think we need to retake over the trenches through the draft

Sewell and Rousseau fit that

Then take a LB with proper talent early round 2

Then a guard round 3

Etc

Watching him so far, he belongs in the slot. He needs work to be on the outside.

I also haven't really seen this speed thats seemed to be hyped up about him.

Also people keep saying how Howie has been trash at drafts but yet no one wants to mention that Douglas ran the drafts when he was here or had a huge input and Berry this past draft.

I still want Howie to stay and Doug too but finding a damn good offensive coordinator is going to be hard as hell.
    We saw it earlier. He was pretty fast against Washington

However when I watched his highlights from TCU and him this season he definitely looks very much the 4.47 guy vs this secret 4.2 guy people were claiming

Iíve been advocating him in the slot. Especially if we bring another guy in. Ward should only be situational. Reagor should be the starter from the slot. Every time I see end around a to ward I want to punch something

We saw it earlier. He was pretty fast against Washington

However when I watched his highlights from TCU and him this season he definitely looks very much the 4.47 guy vs this secret 4.2 guy people were claiming

Iíve been advocating him in the slot. Especially if we bring another guy in. Ward should only be situational. Reagor should be the starter from the slot. Every time I see end around a to ward I want to punch something
    Don't make me any more sad about not trading up for Ceedee, or drafting Jefferson.....

Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    Don't make me any more sad about not trading up for Ceedee, or drafting Jefferson.....
    Jefferson yes. Ceedee not to me. Heís played well but he has an extremely advantageous situation with Cooper and Gallup there

Jefferson and claypool have been the most impressive

Iíll take a win on claypool. I advocated for him at draft time but so many called him a TE and I was like idk about that

I have to live by that Ceedee one because I was pushing hard there. Michael Pittman was the second rd guy I loved, so unfortunately I can't really pick them well

Jefferson yes. Ceedee not to me. Heís played well but he has an extremely advantageous situation with Cooper and Gallup there

Jefferson and claypool have been the most impressive

Iíll take a win on claypool. I advocated for him at draft time but so many called him a TE and I was like idk about that
    I feel dirty but Jefferson and Claypool also have a lot better QB situations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Draft the best player on the board period. IF that is Ja'Marr Chase so be it.

I don't want Howie Roseman making decisions on the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Draft the best player on the board period. IF that is Ja'Marr Chase so be it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I don't want Howie Roseman making decisions on the draft.
    Mnight twist, Eagles draft Chase and Howie is the one making the pick! [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    My thoughts on reagor is this is just a super frustrating season for him. Missed 6 games with injuries, playing with a possibly broken QB, and a coach that doesnít put him in good positions to exploit his talents. Plus everyone hates losing. Yesterday it looked like reagor wasnít giving it his all, maybe heís just done with all of the issues this year
    One of the knocks on Reagor at TCU was a lack of consistent effort. I don't like seeing that in a rookie year already.

It's a tough year. But this is the professional level. Effort isn't an option.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Blame the Reagor pick on Roseman. His draft as a whole here has been terrible and we all know his talent evaluator for receiver.

I was like WTF when Reagor name was called on draft day. It was out of no where.

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast