Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    I like BPA at whatever we end up with, and if we're really lucky hopefully Rondale Moore falls to us in the 2nd
    That potential pick in the 35-38 range is why I want howie fired the most

Iím not worried about the 3-8 pick were pretty good there

But that 2nd round and 3rd round lol

We need to hit there

I dont care where we pick, just don't want it to be howie picking.

Agreed, Howie should not be picking, or allowed within 100 miles of the draft room/invited onto the zoom call with the scouts.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    All jokes aside Iím not gonna lie

Reagor concerned me a bit last night. Heís supposed to be fast and man did he look pedestrian running routes and separating

Iím not selling on him

But Iíd be lying if I said I wasnít concerned.

Meaning jamarr chase might actually be the BPA and lol I think we should take him

Itís a bad DE draft which wouldíve been my first choice

Tackle makes sense but lol are we gonna draft another LT to be in front of dillard and mailata lol

CB is one of those things thatíd Iíd prefer not to spend a top 10 pick on. Surtain I wouldnít be mad at lol

And everything else other than receiver is kind of a shrug at that point

If we were in the top 3 Iíd say if fields slips go there but I doubt we end there with that godforsaken tie
    My thoughts on reagor is this is just a super frustrating season for him. Missed 6 games with injuries, playing with a possibly broken QB, and a coach that doesnít put him in good positions to exploit his talents. Plus everyone hates losing. Yesterday it looked like reagor wasnít giving it his all, maybe heís just done with all of the issues this year

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    I'm at peace with cleaning house at this point..

Doug hasn't been able to bring the best out of his players on offense in some time. We have had one of the flattest offenses in the league for the second year in a row where we can't even move the ball for entire halves..

There is zero creativity or adjustments being made with this offense. I can't fathom how he ran the ball 9 times last night with 46 passing attempts...like what? Maybe we should look into using the run to set up the pass for a QB who has regressed mightily under your watch

Offense is literally feeding into the demise of Wentz to end this year and it's pathetic. Let's keep that vertical passing "attack" going with our receivers who can't separate, right??
    Pretty much

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    I dont care where we pick, just don't want it to be howie picking.
    Iím leaning more towards this too.

I just think thereís always a possibility of screwing up the pick unless another guy is in there making the decisions. I know howie hasnít bombed top picks but I still donít trust him no matter where they pick

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Iím leaning more towards this too.

I just think thereís always a possibility of screwing up the pick unless another guy is in there making the decisions. I know howie hasnít bombed top picks but I still donít trust him no matter where they pick
    for me the pick thatíll be in the 35-38 range is just as important as the top 10 and I see howie screwing that up

tps://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/eagles/2021-nfl-mock-draft-eagles-grab-stud-sec-wide-receiver

My oh My

Problem is Chase is exactly the type of WR we have.
    Even though he'd be elite, we really need a possession type WR. To me I say scrap drafting WR, in fact dump Jeffrey, Desean(ya I said it and hurts to say). Trade Ertz to one of these teams that need a TE so bad. The cards would be an absolutely amazing fit and a trade that'd work really well.

Allen Robinson is my one and only target in FA. Him Reagoe, Ward, Fulgham and the other 2 we drafted this year can suffice the whole year. Just get one damn guy thats a great route runner and knows how to separate.

I'm not spending any picks on WRs this year. I'm going all out on oline oline oline and then everything on defense.

If we get a Top 5 pick, I'm trading that pick and moving back and getting a ransom from someone desperate for a QB. Parsons would be good to have but guys like Moses to me would be better.
    Also Horn is going to be the best CB out the draft. The kid has the attitude and arrogance needed for that position to lock down premier WRs.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    My thoughts on reagor is this is just a super frustrating season for him. Missed 6 games with injuries, playing with a possibly broken QB, and a coach that doesnít put him in good positions to exploit his talents. Plus everyone hates losing. Yesterday it looked like reagor wasnít giving it his all, maybe heís just done with all of the issues this year
    I can agree with that. I am a little concerned though. Itís very much an eagles WR thing to happen

Pick the one guy who doesnít have a big career

Hoping reagor breaks that trend.

for me the pick thatíll be in the 35-38 range is just as important as the top 10 and I see howie screwing that up
    Yeah thatís what I think too

I can agree with that. I am a little concerned though. Itís very much an eagles WR thing to happen

Pick the one guy who doesnít have a big career

Hoping reagor breaks that trend.
    Iím still on the fence with Doug but Iím leaning more towards wanting a new coaching staff in there (keep stoutland and Duce though). Like you said this is a common thing for WRs with the eagles so maybe itís not entirely on the players and maybe itís also partly the coaching staffs fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Problem is Chase is exactly the type of WR we have.
    Even though he'd be elite, we really need a possession type WR. To me I say scrap drafting WR, in fact dump Jeffrey, Desean(ya I said it and hurts to say). Trade Ertz to one of these teams that need a TE so bad. The cards would be an absolutely amazing fit and a trade that'd work really well.

Allen Robinson is my one and only target in FA. Him Reagoe, Ward, Fulgham and the other 2 we drafted this year can suffice the whole year. Just get one damn guy thats a great route runner and knows how to separate.

I'm not spending any picks on WRs this year. I'm going all out on oline oline oline and then everything on defense.

If we get a Top 5 pick, I'm trading that pick and moving back and getting a ransom from someone desperate for a QB. Parsons would be good to have but guys like Moses to me would be better.
    Also Horn is going to be the best CB out the draft. The kid has the attitude and arrogance needed for that position to lock down premier WRs.
    I just wonder if we get a brilliant offensive mind this offseason whether thatís a new head coach or new offensive coordinator under Doug, hopefully the new guy can help put players in better position to succeed. That should help guys like reagor and hightower be more successful and should also make a guy like jaímarr chase be the guy everybody thinks he is on the eagles.

The next two games for the cowboys could be winnable, the eagles on the other hand probably lose at least the next 3 games. Hopefully the eagles are a game or 2 back in the standings by week 16 and 17

If we beat the cowboys Iím going to roll my eyes. We need that pick to be as high as possible. Get some elite talent in here

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast