Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Prorated Jalen hurts stats for 16 game season:

4,200 yards passing
    24 pass TDs
    16 INT

1,416 rush yards
    12 rush TDs
    8 fumbles lost

Obviously these arenít sustainable but it shows the potential that Jalen hurts has. He can eventually develop into a legit dual threat QB. Thereís many QBs that are capable of both running and passing but how many legit dual threat QBs are there in the nfl? Wilson, Allen, Watson, Murray. I think 4 that currently NFL teams are scared no matter if they run or pass. Jalen hurts can eventually be that 5th guy if he keeps working on his passing and by all accounts heís been working nonstop on his passing this offseason.
    I just want them to give him the right tools necessary to succeed too.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Prorated Jalen hurts stats for 16 game season:

4,200 yards passing
    24 pass TDs
    16 INT

1,416 rush yards
    12 rush TDs
    8 fumbles lost

Obviously these arenít sustainable but it shows the potential that Jalen hurts has. He can eventually develop into a legit dual threat QB. Thereís many QBs that are capable of both running and passing but how many legit dual threat QBs are there in the nfl? Wilson, Allen, Watson, Murray. I think 4 that currently NFL teams are scared no matter if they run or pass. Jalen hurts can eventually be that 5th guy if he keeps working on his passing and by all accounts heís been working nonstop on his passing this offseason.
    Do total fumbles. Fumbles lost/not lost is sheer luck. For as much flack as the old QB got, hurts was absolutely abysmal with ball security.

Since his legs will be heavily depended on, that is an area I expect him to really work on.

Do total fumbles. Fumbles lost/not lost is sheer luck. For as much flack as the old QB got, hurts was absolutely abysmal with ball security.

Since his legs will be heavily depended on, that is an area I expect him to really work on.
    Total fumbles can still be deceiving because they can be the centers fault or also on a bad hand off which may or may not be more of the running backs fault. I know of at least 1 bad snap where it was considered a fumble but hurts picked the ball up and completed a pass. Also there was at least 1 handoff that didnít look like it was hurts fault. So the totals can be deceiving, still needs some work though. He has time to improve, heís still only 22.

Regardless, it was his rookie year. Mistakes happen. Peyton Manning threw 28 interceptions his rookie year and now most people consider him a top 5 quarterback of all time.

I just want them to give him the right tools necessary to succeed too.
    Me too. Honestly, the way the offense sounds so far it seems like this offense will make it easier on QBs to succeed than what pederson had. Pederson had a lot of plays that took forever for receivers to get open. Sirianni on the other hand wants his guys open right away and he wants them to be able to get easy runs after the catch.

So I think coaching will be here for hurts. The offensive line I feel like has a lot of potential with the young guys. Mailata, Dillard, seamalo, herbig, driscoll etc. pretty good young group of OL guys that could be around hurts for the next 5-7 years.

The running backs, I think once again sirianni is gonna be very good for miles sanders. And sanders is still only 23 years old. Having Jordan Howard as the 2nd back is also very underrated considering he was the best pass blocking running back in the nfl is 2020.

The receivers, I think goedert has top 5 TE potential and is already one of the best blockers at the position. The WRs, not a lot of success yet but I feel like under sirianni we could see a lot of stuff from reagor, hightower, and Watkins. I think all 3 of those guys could surprise this year. Plus, the eagles may add a WR in round 1 or 2 in this years draft so the position will be better by default.

Would love horn at 12 and Marshall at 37. Kinda thinking Marshall will go somewhere in the mid to late 20s though

Would love horn at 12 and Marshall at 37. Kinda thinking Marshall will go somewhere in the mid to late 20s though

The Eagles can also trade down from the 12 spot to draft JOK or Terrace Marshall.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    The Eagles can also trade down from the 12 spot to draft JOK or Terrace Marshall.
    Yeah Iíd be cool with that. Trade back, maybe add a 3rd, and then draft JOK or Marshall who both might be a reach at 12 but also might not be there at 37.

I can see WFT take a linebacker like JOK at 19. Imagine that defense the Eagles have to face twice a year. Scary.

I'm not going to sit here and pretend like I watched Marshall, but from what I'm reading regarding him is that he's basically a one trick pony and doesn't really have a route arsenal.
    If that is the case and again I'm going of what I'm reading written by draft experts I trust, why the hell do we want that?

We don't need speedsters that are one dimensional we have that already. We drafted 3 of those already last year.
    There's really no difference between him and John Hightower as far as height and speed goes. Again this is assuming if he's raw and not capable of running routes well.

We need route technicians not speed. We have a plethora of that. Also if our coach loves guys that'll get open asap then that means we need someone who will win on the LOS right of the bat.

We can't give Hurts guys that are raw.
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

2021 Draft Discussion

I'm not going to sit here and pretend like I watched Marshall, but from what I'm reading regarding him is that he's basically a one trick pony and doesn't really have a route arsenal.
    If that is the case and again I'm going of what I'm reading written by draft experts I trust, why the hell do we want that?

We don't need speedsters that are one dimensional we have that already. We drafted 3 of those already last year.
    There's really no difference between him and John Hightower as far as height and speed goes. Again this is assuming if he's raw and not capable of running routes well.

We need route technicians not speed. We have a plethora of that. Also if our coach loves guys that'll get open asap then that means we need someone who will win on the LOS right of the bat.

We can't give Hurts guys that are raw.
    What reports are saying heís a 1 trick pony? Thatís interesting to me. He played primarily on the outside in 2019 and primarily in the slot in 2020. Thatís almost like 2 different positions and he excelled at both. Yeah, maybe route running needs some work but thatís something I feel like sirianni and his coaches can definitely help with. Attention to detail with WR routes is his specialty. Also not sure Iíd compare him to John hightower since Marshall is a more physical player and makes more contested catches. Iíd say Marshall is much more of a 50/50 WR than hightower. According to PFF, Marshall has caught the highest percentage of contested balls in college football in the 2020 season.

Anyway, who do you like as a 2nd-3rd round guy?

I can see WFT take a linebacker like JOK at 19. Imagine that defense the Eagles have to face twice a year. Scary.
    Yeah I was thinking that might be a good spot for him too. The might go OL there also

I like LB Jabril Cox in the 3rd round. Rated as the best coverage linebacker in the draft and always aeem to be around the football. Not sure IF he will be available at 70.

I like LB Jabril Cox in the 3rd round. Rated as the best coverage linebacker in the draft and always aeem to be around the football. Not sure IF he will be available at 70.
    Yeah I think 2nd-3rd round is his projection. Thereís always guys that fall, it would be nice getting him in the 3rd.

Iíd like to see the eagles address CB/WR/LB in the first 2-3 rounds. I think if those areas are addressed early and hopefully we can get some instant starters it would help quite a bit with the rebuild

What reports are saying heís a 1 trick pony? Thatís interesting to me. He played primarily on the outside in 2019 and primarily in the slot in 2020. Thatís almost like 2 different positions and he excelled at both. Yeah, maybe route running needs some work but thatís something I feel like sirianni and his coaches can definitely help with. Attention to detail with WR routes is his specialty. Also not sure Iíd compare him to John hightower since Marshall is a more physical player and makes more contested catches. Iíd say Marshall is much more of a 50/50 WR than hightower. According to PFF, Marshall has caught the highest percentage of contested balls in college football in the 2020 season.

Anyway, who do you like as a 2nd-3rd round guy?
    Scouts believe Marshall is best suited to play on the outside even though he has success in the slot. I like Terrace Marshall over Bateman. That's just me.