Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 83 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    You can crossed off Micah Parsons at 12.
    Because they signed Eric Wilson? I could be wrong but I donít think that move will prevent them from adding to the position in the draft. Wilson is good in pass coverage but so far he seems to be a liability in run support.

I can still see a linebacker taken somewhere in the top 4 rounds. Personally, I hope the eagles trade back into the 20s and take jeremiah owusu koramoah. Either that or if the eagles want to trade back 5-10 picks and select him, Iím cool with that too.

That guy has become my man crush of this draft lately. jeremiah owusu koramoah. Guy looks super talented. Could be a linebacker/safety hybrid in the nfl, kinda like tyrann mathieu

Guess we are not going to draft Najee Harris in the 2nd round now
    I could see someone taking him somewhere in the 1st round

Random question. If Trevor Lawrence puts up 4,200 yards passing, 25 TDs, and 16 interceptions, is that good enough for a #1 overall pick?

During his prime or as a rookie?
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

During his prime or as a rookie?
    As a rookie

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    That guy has become my man crush of this draft lately. jeremiah owusu koramoah. Guy looks super talented. Could be a linebacker/safety hybrid in the nfl, kinda like tyrann mathieu
    He is the hot name. Would it shock anyone if JOK is drafted ahead of Micah Parsons?

Quote Originally Posted by qqq View Post
    random question. If trevor lawrence puts up 4,200 yards passing, 25 tds, and 16 interceptions, is that good enough for a #1 overall pick?
    yes.

Why are the Eagles still link to Deshaun Watson rumor?

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    As a rookie
    Then ya, doesn't really disprove anything. Peyton had a lot of picks his rookie year too.
    I think Luck threw a lot of picks too.

It'll take about 3 years before you can really proclaim him a bust if he puts numbers like that up.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Why are the Eagles still link to Deshaun Watson rumor?
    His time in Houston guilty or not guilty is done.
    IF he's found not guilty he probably won't be worth as much as he would've been before so maybe Howie thinks we can get him for cheap.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

yes.
    Then ya, doesn't really disprove anything. Peyton had a lot of picks his rookie year too.
    I think Luck threw a lot of picks too.

It'll take about 3 years before you can really proclaim him a bust if he puts numbers like that up.
    The reason I ask is because thatís actually Jalen hurts prorated stats over a 16 game season if he started all year. On top of that, like 1,400 yards rushing and 12 rushing TDs.

Obviously those kinda combined numbers arenít sustainable for a QB but Iím just saying, I think he could be a franchise QB if the eagles build around him correctly.

yes.
    I could see it because parsons supposedly also has some bad off field issues and injury concerns. Someone might value jok over parsons overall

His time in Houston guilty or not guilty is done.
    IF he's found not guilty he probably won't be worth as much as he would've been before so maybe Howie thinks we can get him for cheap.
    Yeah thatís what I think too. Howie is probably seeing if he can get deshaun Watson for a major discount. In fact, he may actually prefer if Watson is guilty. Probably wonít get any jail time, maybe suspended like 10-17 games. Thatíd lower his trade value a lot

Prorated Jalen hurts stats for 16 game season:

4,200 yards passing
    24 pass TDs
    16 INT

1,416 rush yards
    12 rush TDs
    8 fumbles lost

Obviously these arenít sustainable but it shows the potential that Jalen hurts has. He can eventually develop into a legit dual threat QB. Thereís many QBs that are capable of both running and passing but how many legit dual threat QBs are there in the nfl? Wilson, Allen, Watson, Murray. I think 4 that currently NFL teams are scared no matter if they run or pass. Jalen hurts can eventually be that 5th guy if he keeps working on his passing and by all accounts heís been working nonstop on his passing this offseason.