Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 79 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2037
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Ideal scenario would be pitts slipping to 9 and the eagles trading the extra 3rd to move up to get him

Id be in heaven with pitts and an extra 1st
    I'm so with you here. I feel like the Eagles made the trade knowing that the Bengals are going for Chase and Chase was their guy. I also have a sneaking suspicion that for the Eagles it was Pitts/Chase or trade back and gain assets because most of the guys remaining will be valued close enough to each other to warrant gaining the extra 1st. That said, I don't see Pitts falling. I actually think Atl will grab him, but if not, it could get interesting.

I'm really hoping some team in the top 7 really goes off board with their pick. It would be great to hear Farley's name pop up in the top 8.

Ideal scenario would be Chase slipping to 9 and the eagles trading the extra 3rd to move up to get him

Id be in heaven with Chase and an extra 1st
    I correct that for you

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Agreed. Yeah take BPA, eagles can use a good spec at several different positions
    Now at 12 Im absolutely ok with this take regardless of where the need is ranked in conjunxtion with BPA. Meaning, WR may be a bigger need but if a CB is rated higher, yet close, take the CB.

Ideal scenario would be pitts slipping to 9 and the eagles trading the extra 3rd to move up to get him

Id be in heaven with pitts and an extra 1st
    Id be good with this too. Eagles trade up by giving up a 3rd Id do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Who do you think is more likely to be there at 12. DeVonta Smith or Jaylen Waddle?

Some mocks have Smith gone by 12 while others have him falling because of his size/weight.

I also see mocks where Waddle is drafted in top 10 and is consider the more explosive and talented receiver then Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Who do you think is more likely to be there at 12. DeVonta Smith or Jaylen Waddle?

Some mocks have Smith gone by 12 while others have him falling because of his size/weight.

I also see mocks where Waddle is drafted in top 10 and is consider the more explosive and talented receiver then Smith.
    I agree, I read the same.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    I agree, I read the same.
    IMO with Carolina's trade for DArnold, I don't see them letting Pitts get away if he's there. I think, after all of the defense they took last year, they are probably going to go for an offensive weapon at 1 which reduces our chances at getting Smith now.... :/

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    IMO with Carolina's trade for DArnold, I don't see them letting Pitts get away if he's there. I think, after all of the defense they took last year, they are probably going to go for an offensive weapon at 1 which reduces our chances at getting Smith now.... :/
    I actually wouldnt be surprised they go OL.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I actually wouldnt be surprised they go OL.

That would be nice.

I think if Fields is available at 8 for some reason, they may pick him, but I don't think that's really a possibility. Maybe they go with Lance with a "longer term" project point of view on him, but I wouldn't mind seeing Slater go there.

Carolina can go receiver, corner, tackle, or Linebacker. They may also want to trade down.

Rumor is that Atlanta and Detroit may look to trade down.

I was so against the Eagles making a deal so early. I know we got a first in 2022 but I still don't like it.

Trade up to 4 and draft my man crush Ja'Marr Chase

I was so against the Eagles making a deal so early. I know we got a first in 2022 but I still don't like it.
    They got pretty good value in the trade. There will be very good players still available at #12 and next year everyone will love having the Miami pick

2021 Draft Discussion

If the Eagles trade into the top five its probably for a quarterback. Im hoping that doesnt happen, I dont think it will.

What might happen though is if a player the eagles really like starts to fall and eagles trade a 3rd+ for the 8th or 9th pick.

Just to appease you and to draft your man crush we should do something dumb and mortgage the good assets were building for the future? Gotchu
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest