Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 78 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2011
  1. #1156
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    35,381
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    For all the guys that dont like kwity paye, the kid just ran BY FAR the fastest 3 cone for any pass rusher. The time was on par with elite WR times.

    Also put up 36 reps on the bench which is also pretty impressive.
    Sadly it's not talked about as much but defensive end is a huge longterm need for us because if Graham declines or is gone then we have no one reliable to get to the QB consistently.

    But they're saying next years draft is supposed to be stacked defensively.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

    Homerism at its finest

  2. #1157
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    It's not only because or Reagor why Waddle wouldn't fit.
    We also drafted Hightower and Watkins last year and both actually showed something worthwhile to be role contributors for us. Both guys skill sets are predicated based of speed.

    Smith is easily the best and most proven route technician in the draft, then from what I've read it's a toss up between Bateman and Moore, but Moore is supposed to be strictly slot at next level.

    The way Hightower always found ways to grt open is actually promising for a late rounder.
    I like the potential of our young WRs actually (except JJAW). As bad as they were as an entire unit, I think if you add a legit #1 in there this could be a good group of guys.

  3. #1158
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Sadly it's not talked about as much but defensive end is a huge longterm need for us because if Graham declines or is gone then we have no one reliable to get to the QB consistently.

    But they're saying next years draft is supposed to be stacked defensively.
    Agreed. DLine in general is needed to be addressed soon. I could see the eagles looking at DE at #12 to be honest, paye, roussou, philips etc.

  4. #1159
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,997
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    It's not only because or Reagor why Waddle wouldn't fit.
    We also drafted Hightower and Watkins last year and both actually showed something worthwhile to be role contributors for us. Both guys skill sets are predicated based of speed.

    Smith is easily the best and most proven route technician in the draft, then from what I've read it's a toss up between Bateman and Moore, but Moore is supposed to be strictly slot at next level.

    The way Hightower always found ways to grt open is actually promising for a late rounder.
    I'm not sure why he fell out of favor with the coaching staff last year, but Hightower was ALWAYS behind DBs. Just couldn't catch lol.

    #24ever

  5. #1160
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    I'm not sure why he fell out of favor with the coaching staff last year, but Hightower was ALWAYS behind DBs. Just couldn't catch lol.
    Physicality allegedly. Hed get pushed around too much

  6. #1161
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4,005

  7. #1162
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    35,381
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I like the potential of our young WRs actually (except JJAW). As bad as they were as an entire unit, I think if you add a legit #1 in there this could be a good group of guys.
    Plus Greg Ward was already our slot and we retained him so I guess he's a back up too now? We have a solid unit, we're just lacking that big dog that'll always bail us out of trouble whenever however.

    If we use Devonta exactly how the Falcons use Ridley, then no corner backs stopping him, even Ramsey mark my words. He's just so damn smart in his routes no matter how physical you try getting with him at the LOS, he'll still get open instantly.

    We still need a TE2 once Ertz is gone, we need a RB2 that compliments Miles well. Then we need a 3rd string QB to draft and develop to eventually be a backup or trade bait.
    We need 2 CBs, 2 LBs, a safety for the future unless Wallace pans out and developed, we need 2 defensive ends. DT is fine for atleast 2-3 years still. But we need to infuse youth big time, which is why even if we have 12 picks or whatever we need everything we can get.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

    Homerism at its finest

  8. #1163
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    35,381
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    I'm not sure why he fell out of favor with the coaching staff last year, but Hightower was ALWAYS behind DBs. Just couldn't catch lol.
    It just sucks out of those 3 guys not one even developed into a sick kick or punt returner. Ever since Djax we just can't find good returnees for special teams anymore too.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

    Homerism at its finest

  9. #1164
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    358
    I think that's a direct result of having the wrong coaches on this team. Aside from Stoutland, what coach has helped developed a player at his position?

  10. #1165
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2
    I hate eagles heheh
    Learn more: https://www.digifybox.com/

  11. #1166
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4,005
    https://973espn.com/how-does-jalen-h...-qb-prospects/

    Espn article comparing Jalen hurts game to Justin fields game. Interesting.

  12. #1167
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifybox View Post
    I hate eagles heheh
    Learn more: https://www.digifybox.com/
    And I hate digifybox heheh

  13. #1168
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,304
    Draft the BPA at 12 regardless of position. To me that's Smith, Waddle, Surtain, or Horn.

  14. #1169
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Draft the BPA at 12 regardless of position. To me that's Smith, Waddle, Surtain, or Horn.
    Agreed. Yeah take BPA, eagles can use a good spec at several different positions

  15. #1170
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,733
    Ideal scenario would be pitts slipping to 9 and the eagles trading the extra 3rd to move up to get him

    Id be in heaven with pitts and an extra 1st

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •