Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 134 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2047
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    https://youtu.be/Z06nNGDLQnc

Every eagles fan should watch this vid. Itís a little 20 minute video talking about behind the scenes of devonta smith. I donít know man, the more I look into this kid the more I like him, and I started out liking him A LOT, but I keep getting more and more impressed.

Random note: I didnít know he started his college career as a cornerback.
    Watch the Kenny Gainwell story too about his brother. Some of the stories you hear about some of the players that get drafted is just next level inspiring.

But Smith is probably the most exciting player for me drafted by us in the past decade. I just can't wait to see him on the field. I cant remember our schedule but I hope Jalen Ramsey is on it because I want to see how he does against him.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Is anyone else enjoying all the videos of Giants fans whining about the Eagles picking DeVonta Smith? These fans are going nuts....putting holes in walls....denting their cars....etc....ufb...

Quote Originally Posted by SportsNutMike View Post
    Is anyone else enjoying all the videos of Giants fans whining about the Eagles picking DeVonta Smith? These fans are going nuts....putting holes in walls....denting their cars....etc....ufb...
    That was us last year when we didn't get lamb though lol.

#24ever

Watch the Kenny Gainwell story too about his brother. Some of the stories you hear about some of the players that get drafted is just next level inspiring.

But Smith is probably the most exciting player for me drafted by us in the past decade. I just can't wait to see him on the field. I cant remember our schedule but I hope Jalen Ramsey is on it because I want to see how he does against him.
    Thatís another one I really like. Kenneth gainwell. I think he can contribute day 1 and as much as I like sanders, I could see gainwell replace sanders as the franchise running back in time. Reason why is because I think heís a perfect fit for sirianniís offense. Heís an elite receiver at the RB spot and can run WR routes.

By the way, how tall is gainwell? Most places I see have him at 5í11 but some say heís 5í8. I will say that just looking at him, he does look a bit shorter than the typical NFL running back

By the way, how tall is gainwell? Most places I see have him at 5í11 but some say heís 5í8. I will say that just looking at him, he does look a bit shorter than the typical NFL running back
    Heís on the shorter end. I donít think heís 5í11Ē. Heís for sure taller than Boston Scott though. Iíd say heís like 5í9Ē. But heís a legit 195/200 lbs though.

Thatís another one I really like. Kenneth gainwell. I think he can contribute day 1 and as much as I like sanders, I could see gainwell replace sanders as the franchise running back in time. Reason why is because I think heís a perfect fit for sirianniís offense. Heís an elite receiver at the RB spot and can run WR routes.
    I rather keep Sanders as our Jonathon Taylor and use Gainwell as our Nyheim Hines, the guy catches like a damn WR from his highlights.
    Also I can't remember where but someone compared him to Brian Westbrook and I'd legit cry if we ever got a Westbrook 2.0.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

If the Eagles sign Gareon Conley then this off season to me was a humangous success. Getting rid of Ertz and replacing his 5M with him would be worth the risk. Was blossoming into a shut down type CB before his injury and 26 still.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Agreed. Conley hopefully can get straight and dominate! I like!
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by young$avage View Post
    that was us last year when we didn't get lamb though lol.
    lol.

I rather keep Sanders as our Jonathon Taylor and use Gainwell as our Nyheim Hines, the guy catches like a damn WR from his highlights.
    Also I can't remember where but someone compared him to Brian Westbrook and I'd legit cry if we ever got a Westbrook 2.0.
    Brian Westbrook is my favorite running back of all time so if gainwell can play like that then Iím all in on him.lol

If the Eagles sign Gareon Conley then this off season to me was a humangous success. Getting rid of Ertz and replacing his 5M with him would be worth the risk. Was blossoming into a shut down type CB before his injury and 26 still.
    Thereís still some good cornerbacks out there. Iíve been thinking about this for a while but I wonder if the eagles already have a verbal agreement with someone. Would make sense with how they didnít prioritize cornerback till later in the draft.

Playing for rich Gannon is attractive plus the eagles will have more money after June 1st cuts.

https://twitter.com/jclarknbcs/statu...584223233?s=21

Notice, JJAW is nowhere in sight.. my god... please just ****in cut him.... he is straight up trash. I bet Trevon grimes can give more than what he can

I think too many Eagles fans are too high on UDFA receiver Trevon Grimes. Lets wait and see. For me personally I don't get the hype. Players go undrafted for a reason.

Who will have the best season among the 3 receivers?

Ja'Marr Chase
    Jaylen Waddle
    DeVonta Smith