Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 133 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2070
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    There is zero chance we draft 3 players in the 1st. At bare minimum heíd likely use the colts pick and either the dolphins or their own pick to trade up for a more premier player either at QB, OL or DL

But we arenít taking 3 players. Iím kinda hoping Jalen is dope and looks like a franchise QB so we can maybe trade up for like an elite DE or RT

Use the other first on a CB

Iím pretty confident in our WRs and RBs now. Goedert is really good. We wonít take LB or safety lol.

So for me if Dickerson is healthy, and Jalen hurts is really good (meaning we donít need to trade for or draft a QB) then Iím all about making a huge play for some freak DE or dominant RT

Imagine getting like a 6-6 or 6-7 monster at RT to go with our 6-8 LT and our 6-6 center lol

Or imagine getting some dope 6-5 or 6-6 pass rushing phenom

Thatís where my eyes are at. With hargrave, Williams and barnett/sweat those are my favorite ideas
    Only way you trade any of the 3 firsts if it is in a deal for an established elite player a team can't afford to resign or if you gain a 2023 first. Otherwise why give up that 5th year of control thats beneficial when we compete again.

Is there a Bosa or Young type potential defensive end next year?

Not directed towards you but only way the Eagles make playoffs next year is if Jalen Hurts takes a Josh Allen like step forward and is practically flawless. Playoffs serve us no justice whatsoever. We still need one good draft again with as much high picks as possible. I see us winning 5 6 games which should land a top 5 pick hopefully.
    Lions, Texans, Jets are the only teams I can think of that are worse than us.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

https://www.phillyvoice.com/analyzin...e-agent-class/

Looks like practically all offensive players from the undrafted pool. You would think they had some defensive corners in mind but they all joining other teams. I guess we gonna use scrubs to cover opposing teams wideouts like no big deal

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    There is zero chance we draft 3 players in the 1st. At bare minimum heíd likely use the colts pick and either the dolphins or their own pick to trade up for a more premier player either at QB, OL or DL

But we arenít taking 3 players. Iím kinda hoping Jalen is dope and looks like a franchise QB so we can maybe trade up for like an elite DE or RT

Use the other first on a CB

Iím pretty confident in our WRs and RBs now. Goedert is really good. We wonít take LB or safety lol.

So for me if Dickerson is healthy, and Jalen hurts is really good (meaning we donít need to trade for or draft a QB) then Iím all about making a huge play for some freak DE or dominant RT

Imagine getting like a 6-6 or 6-7 monster at RT to go with our 6-8 LT and our 6-6 center lol

Or imagine getting some dope 6-5 or 6-6 pass rushing phenom

Thatís where my eyes are at. With hargrave, Williams and barnett/sweat those are my favorite ideas
    I think Jason Hurt is good enough to be a starter in this league and able to grind with his legs. I would be upset had we drafted a QB in the mid rounds.

YES. Kayvon Thibodeaux edge rusher.

Is Kenneth Gainwell and Fletcher Cox related? Thought I saw somewhere that they are cousins.

Only way you trade any of the 3 firsts if it is in a deal for an established elite player a team can't afford to resign or if you gain a 2023 first. Otherwise why give up that 5th year of control thats beneficial when we compete again.

Not directed towards you but only way the Eagles make playoffs next year is if Jalen Hurts takes a Josh Allen like step forward and is practically flawless. Playoffs serve us no justice whatsoever. We still need one good draft again with as much high picks as possible. I see us winning 5 6 games which should land a top 5 pick hopefully.
    Lions, Texans, Jets are the only teams I can think of that are worse than us.
    Agreed. Not trading any of the firsts unless it for a 1st in 2023 or possibly trading back.

Does suck that the Eagles pick is most likely going to be the better of the 3 because as an Eagles fan, I want them to compete lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Is Kenneth Gainwell and Fletcher Cox related? Thought I saw somewhere that they are cousins.
    Yeah both from Yazoo. Fletch went to Yazoo City and Kenny G went to Yazoo County. Two different schools and people from Yazoo will tell you that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by phillyphan4 View Post
    I also have a good buddy who watches UF games closely and he said Grimes is a faster version of Mike Evans. I asked why he went undrafted and he said because he was over shadowed by others in UF's offense. I don't know, Mike Evans is big shoes to fill but I'll take what I can get.
    He looks like a good prospect. Itís interesting he went undrafted but I feel like at the very least it means JJAW is gone. He can at least give what JJAW can for a fraction of the price.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    He looks like a good prospect. Itís interesting he went undrafted but I feel like at the very least it means JJAW is gone. He can at least give what JJAW can for a fraction of the price.
    Grimes also torched Surtain. He seems raw as hell but if our coaches are good at developing WRs then we can have a solid core.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Agreed. Not trading any of the firsts unless it for a 1st in 2023 or possibly trading back.

Does suck that the Eagles pick is most likely going to be the better of the 3 because as an Eagles fan, I want them to compete lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey it always sucks writing a year of your team but last time we did we won the ring the yeae after. I'm all for patience if it's done the right way, then ut gives you a longer window to compete.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

This year will be something for the new coaching staff to either build upon and evaluate players on the roster who are and are not a good fit for the schemes they'll be running.

I still see the Eagles winning at least 6 games next year....

As long as the front office and the coaching staff work together to bring in the right guys (and not leave it up the Fantasy Football Howie) they should be in good shape in 2023.

LVE option not picked up in Dallas. Um Iíll take him next offseason!
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Same tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Theyre going to extend him or tag him.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

2021 Draft Discussion

https://youtu.be/Z06nNGDLQnc

Every eagles fan should watch this vid. Itís a little 20 minute video talking about behind the scenes of devonta smith. I donít know man, the more I look into this kid the more I like him, and I started out liking him A LOT, but I keep getting more and more impressed.

Random note: I didnít know he started his college career as a cornerback.