Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2070
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Agreed week 14 is really late.
    Rough one for a completely new staff with a lot of roster turnover to have the bye that late in the season

I have a really good feeling about nick the more I hear him talk shop. Heís really smart when it comes to Xs and Os

I think weíre going to be very surprised with the product. I see us being a 7 to 8 win team where only 1 or 2 losses are blowouts but the rest are all really close games and fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I have a really good feeling about nick the more I hear him talk shop. Heís really smart when it comes to Xs and Os

I think weíre going to be very surprised with the product. I see us being a 7 to 8 win team where only 1 or 2 losses are blowouts but the rest are all really close games and fun to watch.
    To me he seems similar to the hedge fund manager in the big short. Brilliant mind, a bit unconventional, but terrible with speaking which I'm a-ok with as long as the guy can coach.

I can honestly see this team going anywhere from 6-10 to 8-9....this is how I see the season playing out (without injuries):

ATL - L, SF - W, DAL - L, KC - L, CAR - W, TB - L, LV - W, DET - W, SD - L, DEN - L, NO - W, NYG - W, NYJ - W, WSH - L, NYG - L, WSH - L, DAL - W.

A completely health season I see 8 wins....injuries to either team could possibly impact the outcome of games...

If Sirianni's first season produces 8 wins and shows the Eagles being competitive in most of those losses the rebuild should take very long at all.

This is exactly what I'm thinking too. But again for the thousand time we have another media person saying we still want Watson.

If we get Watson, I'm hundred percent changing my tune from pro tank to all in on a ring.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

I think imma go to the Atlanta game and maybe the Carolina game

Yeah I keep getting more and more impressed with him

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Why are ticket prices so damn expensive, even for 2 crappy teams playing the pricing is crazy.
    BTW I'm leaning towards Falcons or Broncos too this year, let me know which you decide.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Why are ticket prices so damn expensive, even for 2 crappy teams playing the pricing is crazy.
    BTW I'm leaning towards Falcons or Broncos too this year, let me know which you decide.
    Oh for sure. I gotta check with some people, work, the wife etc. The other one I was thinking about was the raider game in Vegas. That might be fun but itís gonna break my wallet llullz.

Yeah tickets are hella expensive, I bet itís because many of these stadiums were operating at 25% capacity and now that more seats are available thereís more interest. Take something away and it makes people want it more sometimes.

Which 2nd year receivers are you guys higher on.

John Hightower or Quez Watkins?

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I'm definitely going. My brother lives in ATL so I can check two boxes at once.

Also waiting for the ticket renewal email for the home games.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by urban85disciple View Post
    I'm definitely going. My brother lives in ATL so I can check two boxes at once.

Also waiting for the ticket renewal email for the home games.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I live a few hours from ATL so thatíll be an easy game to get to, I just donít know if itíll fit my schedule

Has anybody heard anything about rookie camp? Updates on players and such? I know they arenít in pads or anything so itís whatever but still want to know if anybody has heard anything worthwhile? I know sirianni said Jalen hurts is picking up the offense extremely well so thatís a good sign.

I don't know maybe because they lost quite a bit of revenue due to the pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    I don't know maybe because they lost quite a bit of revenue due to the pandemic.
    Jets play in NY and their tickets are going for peanuts. The Lions tickets are also cheap. Ours is double sometimes even triple the price of theirs.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest