Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 136 1231151101 ... LastLast

2021 Draft Discussion

And go!

First round targets? Talk to me. Whoís good!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I hate you.

Parsons
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Parsons
    Eagles never draft LB in the first round ever idiot

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Eagles never draft LB in the first round ever idiot

Probably another qb in the 2nd.

Depends on the direction that the Eagles want to go. If they look at CB then Patrick Surtain Jr. and Caleb Farley are right now considered the top 2 prospects. If they want to go edge Greggory Rousseau might be available at 6. Penei Sewell is considered the best OL prospect, but might not be available. Similar to what was said I love Michah Parsons, but as a LB he will not be on Howie's radar. For WR there are several option available Jaylen Waddle, Devonta Smith, Reshod Bateman, Jamarr Chase, Rondale Moore (that is in no particular order).

My expectations are Jets and Jaguars will be in the market for a QB, if Cincy picks before us then I expect Sewell to be off the board. Not sure what Dallas would pick, they are a bit of a wildcard, Chargers are right now are expected to pick in front of us and I don't know their team/needs/trends to make a prediction.

Sorry BDawk

I don't even care about the draft until Roseman is gone.

#24ever

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Probably another qb in the 2nd.
    Thinking WR in the first 3 rounds

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Thinking WR in the first 3 rounds

I know one guy in the eagles forum that would love that..llullz

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    I don't even care about the draft until Roseman is gone.
    Might be after this year. Lurie just watched dk metcalf (who howie passed over for JJAW) torch Darius slay (who was howies big offseason acquisition this year).

I mean.. if lurie isnít about done with howie at this point, I donít know what itís gonna take

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Might be after this year. Lurie just watched dk metcalf (who howie passed over for JJAW) torch Darius slay (who was howies big offseason acquisition this year).

I mean.. if lurie isnít about done with howie at this point, I donít know what itís gonna take
    I'm at peace with cleaning house at this point..

Doug hasn't been able to bring the best out of his players on offense in some time. We have had one of the flattest offenses in the league for the second year in a row where we can't even move the ball for entire halves..

There is zero creativity or adjustments being made with this offense. I can't fathom how he ran the ball 9 times last night with 46 passing attempts...like what? Maybe we should look into using the run to set up the pass for a QB who has regressed mightily under your watch

Offense is literally feeding into the demise of Wentz to end this year and it's pathetic. Let's keep that vertical passing "attack" going with our receivers who can't separate, right??

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post

Doug hasn't been able to bring the best out of his players on offense in some time. We have had one of the flattest offenses in the league for the second year in a row where we can't even move the ball for entire halves..

There is zero creativity or adjustments being made with this offense. I can't fathom how he ran the ball 9 times last night with 46 passing attempts...like what? Maybe we should look into using the run to set up the pass for a QB who has regressed mightily under your watch

Offense is literally feeding into the demise of Wentz to end this year and it's pathetic. Let's keep that vertical passing "attack" going with our receivers who can't separate, right??
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post

Donít say this in the main forum lol

Qb eagles will jump on you for calling out his daddy

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I know one guy in the eagles forum that would love that..llullz
    All jokes aside Iím not gonna lie

Reagor concerned me a bit last night. Heís supposed to be fast and man did he look pedestrian running routes and separating

Iím not selling on him

But Iíd be lying if I said I wasnít concerned.

Meaning jamarr chase might actually be the BPA and lol I think we should take him

Itís a bad DE draft which wouldíve been my first choice

Tackle makes sense but lol are we gonna draft another LT to be in front of dillard and mailata lol

CB is one of those things thatíd Iíd prefer not to spend a top 10 pick on. Surtain I wouldnít be mad at lol

And everything else other than receiver is kind of a shrug at that point

If we were in the top 3 Iíd say if fields slips go there but I doubt we end there with that godforsaken tie

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    All jokes aside Iím not gonna lie

Reagor concerned me a bit last night. Heís supposed to be fast and man did he look pedestrian running routes and separating

Iím not selling on him

But Iíd be lying if I said I wasnít concerned.

Meaning jamarr chase might actually be the BPA and lol I think we should take him

Itís a bad DE draft which wouldíve been my first choice

Tackle makes sense but lol are we gonna draft another LT to be in front of dillard and mailata lol

CB is one of those things thatíd Iíd prefer not to spend a top 10 pick on. Surtain I wouldnít be mad at lol

And everything else other than receiver is kind of a shrug at that point

If we were in the top 3 Iíd say if fields slips go there but I doubt we end there with that godforsaken tie
    I like BPA at whatever we end up with, and if we're really lucky hopefully Rondale Moore falls to us in the 2nd

Page 1 of 136 1231151101 ... LastLast