Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    I know this is about 2021 draft but did anyone see the Vikings video laughing at the eagles for selected reagor over Jefferson? Kinda embarrassing and makes you mad at Howie Roseman.

Same turd will be making the pick at 6th overall this year.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    I know this is about 2021 draft but did anyone see the Vikings video laughing at the eagles for selected reagor over Jefferson? Kinda embarrassing and makes you mad at Howie Roseman.

If it's another remote draft someone needs to find Howie's home and cut the power

Call his Internet Service Provider and just cut his service for Rounds 1-5

Quote Originally Posted by SportsNutMike View Post
    Call his Internet Service Provider and just cut his service for Rounds 1-5
    "Rolling Blackouts in the Area, expected to keep internet down Thursday/Friday and leak into mid Saturday" lol

Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    Whoever in Jacksonville signed off on a trade like that would probably have to evacuate. I could not imagine the Jags giving up the #1 pick unless the trade was so blatantly one sided in their favor that it'd be laughable
    Bro...fine, then we can throw in a Doug Pederson and Howie Roseman to make it even. :P

No but funny from them after everything thats happened last 3 years between the franchises
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

The Eagles can not draft DeVonta Smith. Its the Heisman jinx

Ja'Marr Chase welcome to Philly!

PFF suggested eagles trade up for a QB. Imagine if that happens and we cant trade/cut wentz. We have Wentz/Hurts/1st round rookie QB lol what a mess that would be.

PFF suggested eagles trade up for a QB. Imagine if that happens and we cant trade/cut wentz. We have Wentz/Hurts/1st round rookie QB lol what a mess that would be.
    I have 0 respect for PFF. I would love someone who works there to break down the logic of why a team way over the cap with lots of other holes should give up assets to trade up and take a QB after drafting one in the 2nd round last year and having one on roster making $30+ million a year.

Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    I have 0 respect for PFF. I would love someone who works there to break down the logic of why a team way over the cap with lots of other holes should give up assets to trade up and take a QB after drafting one in the 2nd round last year and having one on roster making $30+ million a year.
    Lots of reasons

First reason a qb on a rookie contract is more vital than any other position. Especially when you have a talented offensive line (which they do they were just all hurt)

Second reason you donít think jalen has potential to be ďthat guyĒ the one that wins you games when others arenít helping

3rd reason Carson is going to help facilitate a trade. Meaning heíll restructure his deal to make it more palatable for the team taking him and the eagles to be willing to deal him

Iím not saying they should. But itís not some left field thing. Itís the most important position. If in-house you think Carsonís broken, and you donít think hurts is the guy then why wouldnít you draft one?

How is that different than drafting chase or devonte smith because you missed on Jefferson and metcalf

Itís the same idea. You can bypass LB and CB for a franchise QB. In fact the top 10 is really for 3 positions LT, QB, and DE

Thereís rare occurrences where other positions are sensible but those are the most important positions on the field. You could argue CB on some level but itís behind those.

So if we donít need a LT and we wonít get the only prized left tackle available. And if thereís no obvious stud DE. And thereís like 4 obvious top tier prospects at QB why wouldnít you look at that position?

I agreed with LastStand

With Howie drafting a quarterback is a possibility especially IF he views either Fields or Wilson both as better prospects then what they have in Wentz and Hurts. IF you believe that guy is a franchise QB you draft him. I wouldn't hate the idea but at the same time I'm not advocating that the Eagles should draft a quarterback.

This same principle applies to the Jets drafting at 2.

Does Joe Douglas and whomever the new HC is believe that Sam Darnold is better then Fields, Wilson, Lance, etc?

Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast