Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136
Results 2,026 to 2,033 of 2033
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Who will have the best season among the 3 receivers?

Ja'Marr Chase
    Jaylen Waddle
    DeVonta Smith
    Tough question. I honestly think smith is in the best position to succeed right away of the 3 though.

Jamarr chase has the best QB (as of right now) but burrow might no even start the season, and then when he does play he might not be the same at first, might take a few weeks to adjust from the injury, so I think that bengals offense may start slow.

Miami has tua and I don’t like to call players a bust after 1 year but I think he might be close. He looked pretty ****in bad. I would not trade Jalen hurts for tua in a straight up player swap deal. He also seems to be injury prone. Waddle is a great player and all but I don’t really see who can get him the ball at a consistent clip.

Then there’s devonta smith’s situation. His coach is a WR guru. Sirianni is going to place a special focus on putting his WRs in the best position to succeed. To go along with that, his QB, Jalen hurts, is already very familiar with smith. The chemistry is already there. I wouldn’t be surprised if smith is Jalen hurts favorite target day 1 even though he’s been hanging out with Jalen reagor all offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    P.S I know it doesn't mean much at all, but Matt Millers 2021 mock draft before the college season started had 3 of our guys in the first round. Devonta, Jamie Newman and Stevens. The potential is really there for this whole class if these coaches especially our dline coach are really good then this could've potentially veen a franchise altering type draft.
    Jamie Newman mighta been a steal going undrafted. The eagles might have to keep him as the 3rd qb in my opinion or some team might poach him

I guess Jordan Howard is the best pass blocking RB in the NFL and kerryon Johnson is #2. I think these two are competing for one roster spot. Kerryon Johnson I think has more potential but his issue is injuries.

The Deshaun Watson rumor to the Eagles will not go away.

The Jags rather sign Tim Tebow to play TE then trading for Zach Ertz.

ttps://twitter.com/thecheckdown/status/1391883238709280768/photo/1

2021 Draft Discussion

The Deshaun Watson rumor to the Eagles will not go away.
    I don’t think they will do anything until the court stuff gets resolved. That could take a long time, in the meantime the eagles will continue to evaluate Jalen hurts. If he balls out, they probably won’t look at trading for Watson, if hurts looks like trash then the eagles might throw an offer at Houston during the season. Maybe at the trade deadline.

2021 Draft Discussion

The Jags rather sign Tim Tebow to play TE then trading for Zach Ertz.
    Urban meyer must owe Tebow a pretty big favor. All it takes is one quick phone call.

“Hey urbie.. Remember that favor you owe me? Well, it’s time for me to cash in..”