Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    lurie is a pretty objective owner. but in the past he usually likes to give people 1 more chance to succeed before dropping the guillotine on them

he did it with Andy, with chip and now I think he'll do it with Doug

I think its the best move for 2021 too. 2022 well see

I'm ok with both staying on but in changed fashions. Howie as the guy who signs off on contract numbers, and some new guy who makes all the football related decisions.

and with Doug just simply not calling the plays
    Iíd like to see it. I think both have their strengths but not at their current job description

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    If they aren't top 2, then I think that could be wise. If they have a shot at Lawrence or Fields, then I think they should take one. If not, trade down and see if you can't land Wilson a little bit later or fill other needs. Minshew is serviceable at least.
    Trevor Lawrence is the prize in this draft, I think there could be other top QB specs in the 5-10 range that would benefit the jags. One of Fields or Wilson could be there and I think both are pretty good specs. So I think if they donít get #1, trading down would be the next best thing

Eagles 24/7 LOL.

Lurie will wait until the season is over to clean house.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    If Marrone didn't punt twice in Browns territory Jags probably win yesterday. Tanking for Lawrence, I'm sure.
    Yeah I mean they were obviously in a tank/rebuild. I don't think Caldwell or Marrone are good, but holding them accountable for losses this season is dumb.

Firing the GM so he can't control the scouting of their tank picks, makes sense.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12