Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    13,038

    Jags fire Caldwell

    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-straight-loss

    We need everything again. Including a new GM and definitely a head coach. Been tough seeing our defense leave after our 2017 AFC final appearance.

    Story of the franchise though. Just canít find a good qb. Of course the Jets are going to go
    0-16 to make sure we donít get Lawrence too.


    The Lost Boys of PSD

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,943
    Maybe you guys can build a beasty defense again and then trade/cut it away immediately.

    BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    21,445
    Good... Moron should be the next to go

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    19,815
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Good... Moron should be the next to go
    *Marrone

    Trent Baalke is the interim GM? Yikes.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,930
    When are we gonna get the eagles thread?

    Eagles fire _______

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    19,815
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    When are we gonna get the eagles thread?

    Eagles fire _______
    Swoop over lack of fans.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10,654
    If Marrone didn't punt twice in Browns territory Jags probably win yesterday. Tanking for Lawrence, I'm sure.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,943
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    When are we gonna get the eagles thread?

    Eagles fire _______
    If the Eagles fire Doug they deserve to have another 52 year SB drought.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,202
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    When are we gonna get the eagles thread?

    Eagles fire _______
    likeliest is gonna be

    Eagles "reassign Howie roseman" "eagles Doug Pederson relinquishes play calling"

    I think that's likeliest

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,930
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    likeliest is gonna be

    Eagles "reassign Howie roseman" "eagles Doug Pederson relinquishes play calling"

    I think that's likeliest
    I donít know about it being ďlikelyĒ but thatís what I want to see. Regardless I think howie should be done as GM whether heís reassigned or just straight up fired

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,202
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I donít know about it being ďlikelyĒ but thatís what I want to see. Regardless I think howie should be done as GM whether heís reassigned or just straight up fired
    lurie is a pretty objective owner. but in the past he usually likes to give people 1 more chance to succeed before dropping the guillotine on them

    he did it with Andy, with chip and now I think he'll do it with Doug

    I think its the best move for 2021 too. 2022 well see

    I'm ok with both staying on but in changed fashions. Howie as the guy who signs off on contract numbers, and some new guy who makes all the football related decisions.

    and with Doug just simply not calling the plays

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    14,622
    How did this turn into an Eagles thread lol.

    Jags need a complete rebuild again. Get a QB and go from there.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    19,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    How did this turn into an Eagles thread lol.

    Jags need a complete rebuild again. Get a QB and go from there.
    Everything turns into an NFC East thread. It's a rule.

    I wonder if the Jaguars, assuming they don't get the top pick, trade down to acquire more picks.

    Minshew isn't great but a 6th round pick playing reasonably well on a rookie contract is a good asset to have.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    14,622
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Everything turns into an NFC East thread. It's a rule.

    I wonder if the Jaguars, assuming they don't get the top pick, trade down to acquire more picks.

    Minshew isn't great but a 6th round pick playing reasonably well on a rookie contract is a good asset to have.
    If they aren't top 2, then I think that could be wise. If they have a shot at Lawrence or Fields, then I think they should take one. If not, trade down and see if you can't land Wilson a little bit later or fill other needs. Minshew is serviceable at least.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    How did this turn into an Eagles thread lol.

    Jags need a complete rebuild again. Get a QB and go from there.
    Every thread needs to be an eagles thread bro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •