Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 66
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,578
    Nobody is giving Mitch 5 years

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    78,895
    I feel like Chicago fans would burn down Soldier field if they gave Flacco that kind of deal. They are better off with Foles for another year, hope for a losing season and drafting a QB in 2022 (Howell, Slovis, whoever else makes an impression between now and then).

    Fitz isn't coming to Detroit either. We already have a useless backup and I'm not sold Stafford is going anywhere just yet (depending on who comes in to GM/HC and where we fall in the draft).

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,936
    Where does Carson wentz end up? CFL?

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    45,412
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Where does Carson wentz end up? CFL?
    Dude if Mitch is getting 5 years then he's getting 7/120

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    11,000
    Cam to the Giants is interesting. He might be passable with an elite RB to distract the defense.

    To that end, maybe Dallas as well if Dak's leg is still boned.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

    IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    11,000
    Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    What is your reasoning on this? Signs on to back up Stafford or signs on because Stafford is moved on with and a younger QB is drafter for him to develop?
    As the Lions rebuild, it would seem smart to do right by Stafford and let him pick a trade destination. Then get a solid vet to tutor a young QB.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

    IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    12,794
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Nobody is giving Mitch 5 years

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    I wouldn’t be that surprised if there was a team crazy enough to do it.


    Vince to Gronk

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    116,796
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Nobody is giving Mitch 5 years

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    they are if cam is getting 25 mill

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    116,796
    you know who is winning right now? andy daulton lol.... my man will be a coveted asset considering the play of darnold/wentz/bears/skins/cam.... to think andy daulton is gonna be someone getting a ton of interest is fantastic.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    11,000
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Where does Carson wentz end up? CFL?
    Could see the Colts trading for him. Rivers is doing OK but not quite good enough. Problem is Colts would need another QB in case Wentz doesn't improve and the $40M guaranteed salary he has left will make that somewhat challenging.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

    IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  11. #26
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    19,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Could see the Colts trading for him. Rivers is doing OK but not quite good enough. Problem is Colts would need another QB in case Wentz doesn't improve and the $40M guaranteed salary he has left will make that somewhat challenging.
    If Wentz gets traded there'd be no guarantees on his contract beyond 2021.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    As the Lions rebuild, it would seem smart to do right by Stafford and let him pick a trade destination. Then get a solid vet to tutor a young QB.
    The best option for the Lions is to find someone willing to make that trade. I could have seen DAL or SF make that trade early on when their QBs went down with injuries but that ship has sailed. DEN could be an interesting option depending on how they feel about Lock's future?

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    11,000
    Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    The best option for the Lions is to find someone willing to make that trade. I could have seen DAL or SF make that trade early on when their QBs went down with injuries but that ship has sailed. DEN could be an interesting option depending on how they feel about Lock's future?
    IIRC the Pats cap situation opens up next year. BB wants Gilmore out of town, last I heard. Not sure if he's a FA this offseason or next. Too lazy to look.

    Short version... Stafford to the Pats could be interesting.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

    IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    IIRC the Pats cap situation opens up next year. BB wants Gilmore out of town, last I heard. Not sure if he's a FA this offseason or next. Too lazy to look.

    Short version... Stafford to the Pats could be interesting.
    ugh, Lions fans are over the Patriots and anything that has to do with them haha

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,104
    Add Wentz to the list. Eagles should trade him and start over.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •