Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    The draft class remains to be seen. But it is not just me who is high on the draft. I posted many links here of articles from people who felt the same way. It has been called historically strong as well as deep.
    That was BEFORE the season started. Try finding one of those articles now.

You seem to be having a tough time recognizing the new information we have on these players and adjusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    But it's not anymore. You're living in two months ago, where we hadn't seen any of these guys actually play collegiate level basketball yet. You need to adjust your thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    That was BEFORE the season started. Try finding one of those articles now.

You seem to be having a tough time recognizing the new information we have on these players and adjusting.
    Even if the draft takes a step back it still will be a very strong one. The talent and potential is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    Which masochists are actually coming into this thread to talk about the top prospects in this draft?

I was one of them when I thought we were going to be one of the 3-5 worst teams in the NBA. Now that we are a competitive team I'm losing interest quickly. If we have a shot at the playoffs then imagining lineups with Suggs/Green/Cade really become long shots. Plus it's more fun to just talk about how well we are playing so far and I'm excited about a lot of our current young players.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Even if the draft takes a step back it still will be a very strong one. The talent and potential is there.
    It's strong at the top (amazingly strong)...that's it. There's nothing special about this draft outside of the top 5.

It's strong at the top (amazingly strong)...that's it. There's nothing special about this draft outside of the top 5.
    The top 5 being as strong as it is pushes down other players who would otherwise be high picks in an average draft.

The top 5 being as strong as it is pushes down other players who would otherwise be high picks in an average draft.
    No. We're literally saying that the players outside of the top 5 are what you would typically find or not that good, not that they are being pushed down. The players in the top 5 are all being pushed down because of each other, but that doesn't mean that after 5 players are being impacted.

Scottie Barnes is probably the next best player. Do you honestly think that he's being pushed down? What about Moses Moody, Jalen Johnson or James Bouknight? Those players seem like they are accurately ranked or even may have gotten a boost because of how disappointing this class has been outside of the top players.

Sorry, but you can't possibly see a player like BJ Boston, who is having a worse season than Cam Reddish at Duke and Cole Anthony at UNC, still be considered in the top-10 (although I think this will change) and think that he's being pushed down. In a stronger draft, he'd be lucky to still be projected as a top-20 pick. His shooting splits are 36/15/77 while having almost a 1:2 assist to turnover ratio, he looks lost and Coach Cal recently benched him.
    Last edited by smood999; 01-06-2021 at 12:55 PM.

No. We're literally saying that the players outside of the top 5 are what you would typically find or not that good, not that they are being pushed down. The players in the top 5 are all being pushed down because of each other, but that doesn't mean that after 5 players are being impacted.

Scottie Barnes is probably the next best player. Do you honestly think that he's being pushed down? What about Moses Moody, Jalen Johnson or James Bouknight? Those players seem like they are accurately ranked or even may have gotten a boost because of how disappointing this class has been outside of the top players.

Sorry, but you can't possibly see a player like BJ Boston, who is having a worse season than Cam Reddish at Duke and Cole Anthony at UNC, still be considered in the top-10 (although I think this will change) and think that he's being pushed down. In a stronger draft, he'd be lucky to still be projected as a top-20 pick. His shooting splits are 36/15/77 while having almost a 1:2 assist to turnover ratio, he looks lost and Coach Cal recently benched him.
    Guys like Moody, Bouknight, and Johnson would compare very favorably to other players that will be drafted in their same position in other drafts.That is why I still think this draft is strong.
    Last edited by Garrett2010; 01-06-2021 at 01:09 PM.

wrong thread

Knicks are not tanking like what I tell all of y'all New York ****** out here

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post

I was one of them when I thought we were going to be one of the 3-5 worst teams in the NBA. Now that we are a competitive team I'm losing interest quickly. If we have a shot at the playoffs then imagining lineups with Suggs/Green/Cade really become long shots. Plus it's more fun to just talk about how well we are playing so far and I'm excited about a lot of our current young players.
    Knicks will come close to the playoffs and the league will notice the improvement. I think we then move up in the lottery for a change cause the league will see a top pick being worthy of the team. They will be rewarded for improving and the league will want the team to finally start paying money for being over the cap. Knicks get an elite young player, and a second first rounder. Plus those two high second rounders, then make a trade or good free agent pick up and the team will be in a position in future free agency to get a star. Think the league will see us go up in the lottery when we actually show promise. Happy rabbits feet.

Shooting

Shooting

Shooting

Have my eyes on Moses moody and

Kispert

Knicks acquired the draft rights to Sergio Llull. We could really use this dude right now. Get him over here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFEcyZKdZDA
    Last edited by Bivory; 01-10-2021 at 12:45 AM.

2 more names to keep an eye on-

Ayo Dosunmu from Illinois

David Duke from Providence

2 more names to keep an eye on-

Ayo Dosunmu from Illinois

David Duke from Providence
    David Duke needs to change his name lol

Itís the Seinfeld Joel Rifkin episode all over again

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    David Duke needs to change his name lol

Itís the Seinfeld Joel Rifkin episode all over again
    Yeah it's unfortunate. I'm sure he hears a lot about it.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast