Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Detroit, Houston and Toronto are not small markets.

Golden State and Chicago last year…not small markets.

Knicks and Lakers the first year of the new rules also not small markets.
    Detroit, Houston, and Toronto, all would benefit over the Knicks. That's my point. Anyone but the Knicks

Detroit, Houston and Toronto are not small markets.

Golden State and Chicago last year…not small markets.

Knicks and Lakers the first year of the new rules also not small markets.
    If there was some kind of fix, you think the league wouldnt want the Knicks to be good? I dont get that kind of thinking lol

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I’d also see if Detroit would be interested in moving Hayes. I know that first year went terribly, but I’m still seeing a good player there
    Beauty of Cade, like Lonzo and Simmons, it doesn’t matter. Hayes was also viewed more as a combo guard rather than strictly a point. They potentially could be what the Sixers had in mind for Simmons and Fultz.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    If there was some kind of fix, you think the league wouldnt want the Knicks to be good? I dont get that kind of thinking lol
    Yeah. The league was saved and continues to thrive because they market stars, not teams. That’s been the formula and there would’ve been nothing like putting the biggest star in NY.

For example, Zion in NY makes the league and owners a lot more money in comparison to him in New Orleans. Never mind the time zone factor and when his games start in New Orleans.
    Last edited by smood999; Today at 09:33 PM.

Yeah. The league was saved and continues to thrive because they market stars, not teams. That’s been the formula and there would’ve been nothing like putting the biggest star in NY.
    Knicks are the number one valued team financially being terrible over the years. So the league assists smaller revenue teams. The Knicks make money regardless how much more would the league benefit with a Knicks team doing well ? I think the league does the Knicks no favors. The entire way it advantages free agents to remain with the team that drafts them, and the way they structure the cap is a structural disadvantage against bigger market teams with higher revenues to outbid smaller revenue teams.
    Last edited by flimflamman; Today at 09:43 PM.

If Toronto is about to land Suggs. I wonder how does that affect Van Fleet? Hey Raps maybe you'd like to have our 19th and 21st and 2nd rd pick for FVF and have your team a complete rebuild?

Quote Originally Posted by sharqstealth View Post
    If Toronto is about to land Suggs. I wonder how does that affect Van Fleet? Hey Raps maybe you'd like to have our 19th and 21st and 2nd rd pick for FVF and have your team a complete rebuild?
    Not all three picks. One pick for Van Fleet. Or no deal 19 and 32 at most. 23 and some second rounders for Joe Harris. Sign Kelly O and keep Reggie and Rose.
    Last edited by flimflamman; Today at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Per tankathon we are drafting Zhaire Williams and Shariff Cooper after the lottery was set.
    If Cooper is really 6'3.5" now, he's def the pick to make at 19.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445