Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 494
  1. #436
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    17,961
    Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    At this point I'm feeling the play off experience might be better for the young guys.

    I'm not sure what the difference in talent is between picking around 10 vs around 17. Probably not much.

    Getting RJB , JR, IQ, Mitch, Obi some playoff experience is probably more beneficial for the team at this point.
    They are trending towards the playoffs, so it's best that they go for it. There's no point in losing games and missing out now. If anything, that would be one of the worst case scenarios.

    Finish the season strong and hope to draft two of Bouknight, Moody, Kispert, Cooper, Springer, or Butler.

  2. #437
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,256

  3. #438
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    Impressive and he should be there when the Knicks pick...

  4. #439
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    They are trending towards the playoffs, so it's best that they go for it. There's no point in losing games and missing out now. If anything, that would be one of the worst case scenarios.

    Finish the season strong and hope to draft two of Bouknight, Moody, Kispert, Cooper, Springer, or Butler.
    Agreed
    Would love to see RJB and some of the other young players like Randle step up to another level when the playoffs start.
    Even if they lose it would be great to see these guys show another step in their development during the playoffs.

  5. #440
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    35,255
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    They are trending towards the playoffs, so it's best that they go for it. There's no point in losing games and missing out now. If anything, that would be one of the worst case scenarios.

    Finish the season strong and hope to draft two of Bouknight, Moody, Kispert, Cooper, Springer, or Butler.
    Why Kispert?

  6. #441
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,813
    Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    Impressive and he should be there when the Knicks pick...
    He's gonna break a few ankles...maybe even his own. Nice handle!!

  7. #442
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    17,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    Why Kispert?
    Shooting. He gets compared to Joe Harris a lot.

    Look at the contracts Harris and Bertans signed in the offseason. I don't think Duncan Robinson will get paid as much, but he's going to get paid.

    Getting a shooter like that is valuable especially at that point in the draft.
    Last edited by smood999; 04-15-2021 at 05:53 PM.

  8. #443
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    Why Kispert?
    Kispert gd reminds me of Novak but canít put it on the floor a bit

  9. #444
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,510
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Shooting. He gets compared to Joe Harris a lot.

    Look at the contracts Harris and Bertans signed in the offseason. I don't think Duncan Robinson will get paid as much, but he's going to get paid.

    Getting a shooter like that is valuable especially at that point in the draft.
    Would u overpay for Robinson?

  10. #445
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    17,961
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Kispert gd reminds me of Novak but canít put it on the floor a bit
    No, it's nowhere near that bad. I think people are focusing too much on the National Championship game and not the entire season.

    He won't be asked to create as much in the NBA, which will be even better for him, but he can put it on the floor. He's not solely a catch and shoot player.


  11. #446
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,510
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    No, it's nowhere near that bad. I think people are focusing too much on the National Championship game and not the entire season.

    He won't be asked to create as much in the NBA, which will be even better for him, but he can put it on the floor. He's not solely a catch and shoot player.

    I meant to type he can a bit but heís very slow and not very athletic. I like him and wouldnít mind him, but is he a Thibs guy?

  12. #447
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,875
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Would u overpay for Robinson?
    I donít want to overpay for anyone. But what do you consider fair value for him?

  13. #448
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,510
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I donít want to overpay for anyone. But what do you consider fair value for him?
    4yrs/75 millions similar to what THJ got

  14. #449
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,596
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    4yrs/75 millions similar to what THJ got
    Nice player who would fit well but Too one dimensional for that price tag


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #450
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,875
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    4yrs/75 millions similar to what THJ got
    Thatís a bit high for my liking.

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •