Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124
Results 1,846 to 1,854 of 1854

2. Coopers passing is Jason Kidd level.

And I'm not remotely saying he will be Kidd, but Kidd couldn't shoot either in college.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Coopers passing is Jason Kidd level.

And I'm not remotely saying he will be Kidd, but Kidd couldn't shoot either in college.
    Unfortunately it’s not the kind of bet the Knicks typically make. When they bet on “upside” it’s more physical traits and athleticism, never skill as if that’s not what rules the NBA these days…

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Coopers passing is Jason Kidd level.

Kidd was bigger physically and an excellent defender.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Unfortunately it’s not the kind of bet the Knicks typically make. When they bet on “upside” it’s more physical traits and athleticism, never skill as if that’s not what rules the NBA these days…
    I wouldn’t mind him but he has to develop a shot or else he’s another Ish Smith

I completely agree.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    Kidd was bigger physically and an excellent defender.
    Yes I know, which is why I said I'm not saying he will be Kidd.

But the ability to pass the ball like that is special like Jason Kidds ability to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    I wouldn’t mind him but he has to develop a shot or else he’s another Ish Smith
    That’s still a solid floor though. The argument for others are that they are “safe”. If his floor is a solid backup, I think that’s safe enough.

That’s still a solid floor though. The argument for others are that they are “safe”. If his floor is a solid backup, I think that’s safe enough.
    That true but if that’s the case your first option is to explore a trade up to get something better. But I do like Cooper