Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 124 1231151101 ... LastLast

2020-21 NCAA Scouting Thread

This draft looks like it has a ton of talent. Its definitely way better than this past draft. Have seen a few players already and they look good out there. Team unless something crazy happens will end up with a bottom 5 record. Cavs,pistons,okc seems like other teams headed for a turrible season. They also own Dallas pick in this draft.

Some names

Cade Cunnigham

Jalen Suggs

Jalen Green

BJ Boston

Jalen Johnson

Evan Mobley

Johnathon Kuminga
    Last edited by YoungStuna; 12-14-2020 at 01:00 PM.

Cade looks like a beast so far.

We have to get a top 3 pick so we can 1 out of Jalen / Jalen / Cade.

PG heavy draft... perfect timing...

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post

Yeah this where I'm at

Jalen green is a shooting guard , but his talent is eye popping from video i've wathed.

Mobley looks like the best big prospect I've seen in college since Anthony Davis

Those are most likely the top 4 guys

Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    Yeah this where I'm at

Jalen green is a shooting guard , but his talent is eye popping from video i've wathed.

Mobley looks like the best big prospect I've seen in college since Anthony Davis

Those are most likely the top 4 guys
    My mistake. Still getting to learn about these guys. Sounds like I just want Jalen Suggs or Cade Cunningham. I'm all in for PG. Trade up if we have to.

Kristaps Porzingis

Johnathon Kuminga Is a walking bucket. Suggs and Cunningham look awesome. Cunningham doesnít have much around him but heís a stud. Green is also a beast. Boston from Kentucky has been disappointing so far
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post

It's only December, but my way too early prediction is that Mobley goes ahead of one or both of the Jalen's.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    It's only December, but my way too early prediction is that Mobley goes ahead of one or both of the Jalen's.
    Yeah I don't know who any of these guys are yet. Sounds good though!

Kristaps Porzingis

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Johnathon Kuminga Is a walking bucket. Suggs and Cunningham look awesome. Cunningham doesnít have much around him but heís a stud. Green is also a beast. Boston from Kentucky has been disappointing so far
    Yes, he has, as well as most of the other highly touted freshman. Warned Garrett about this and it looks like it's playing out that way.

The major difference between the upcoming draft and the most recent one is that the players at the top are just better. Right now, it may not even be 5 deep as originally expected, but those 4 or 5 are significantly better than the top 4 or 5 that were just drafted.

Bj boston looms large as a knick target

I want the oldest mother ****ing PF in college basketball. Find him and get him in the blue and orange. WE NEED HIM FOR DEPTH!

Kristaps Porzingis

I mean heís good and all, but Iíve yet to be impressed with Cade if Iím being honest. Nothing about him really pops for me. I get heís playing with nothing but ehh. I like Suggs better stylistically

If the guy can shoot, dribble and pass at high levels, Iím in

Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    I mean heís good and all, but Iíve yet to be impressed with Cade if Iím being honest. Nothing about him really pops for me. I get heís playing with nothing but ehh. I like Suggs better stylistically
    Really? Heís 6í8 can dribble shoot and pass. Nothing he canít do. Guys next to him arenít nba guys and they arenít hitting shots around him. Theyíre 6-0 heís had 1 bad game rest have been solid. Suggs is definitely cool I like him too but cade is the best to me
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Really? Heís 6í8 can dribble shoot and pass. Nothing he canít do. Guys next to him arenít nba guys and they arenít hitting shots around him. Theyíre 6-0 heís had 1 bad game rest have been solid. Suggs is definitely cool I like him too but cade is the best to me
    He can do all those things (handle is a little bit loose but fine) I'm just saying his game doesn't make me say "wow" which I thought it would by now for someone being touted by many as the best prospect since Lebron

Page 1 of 124 1231151101 ... LastLast