Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Cyberpunk 2077

So excited for this. Just looks like a great game.

I am not a "gamer" but I was just too amped so I pre-ordered it today.

https://youtu.be/BO8lX3hDU30

I have the regular ps4

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 11-28-2020 at 03:57 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

I'm definitely can't wait for this game. The hype is real!

Looks super fun, like a futuristic GTA to me. I'll get it once I get my hands on a PS5.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Looks super fun, like a futuristic GTA to me. I'll get it once I get my hands on a PS5.

Surprisingly, if you buy it for ps4 you get the ps5 version free. Not exactly how it works.

Last edited by blams; 11-28-2020 at 11:08 PM.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Surprisingly, if you buy it for ps4 you get the ps5 version free. Not exactly how it works.

That's how Madden is. Only reason I caved in and finally bought Madden now is bc it was half off. Rather pay $30 now and get free PS5 version than pay $60 or $70 for the PS5 version later.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    That's how Madden is. Only reason I caved in and finally bought Madden now is bc it was half off. Rather pay $30 now and get free PS5 version than pay $60 or $70 for the PS5 version later.

Oh ok I didn't know that. Yeah that makes sense.

Click here to register!

I have it pre ordered for my ps5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know CD Projekt RED is capable of making Cyberpunk 2077 an awesome game. A truly unique experience. Even a ‘game-changer’ title for the whole industry. With The Witcher series they have proven their team is made of skilled developers, talented artists and skillful writers. They have what it takes. But will they succeed? There’s only one way to find out: play the game.

However there’s something else, that makes me extremely enthusiastic about Cyberpunk 2077. You see, I’m not only a fan of Cyberpunk genre. I used to play the pen & paper Cyberpunk 2020 RPG back in the days and I loved it. Cyberpunk 2077 authors draw directly from the p&p game. It means their “vision” of the world will be quite similiar to the vision of Cyberpunk 2020 authors. From my POV it’s a major advantage that makes this game “worth it”.

great bug game) oh sorry
    its big bug with little piece of game

I love the story and quests, and somehow I haven't run into a lot of bugs lol

The world isn't as open as I would've liked , I think they'll patch everything up.

Bought the game on steam and works amazing on Geforce Now, refunded my PS4 version.

Worked pretty well for me as well...however the graphics were just too much for this game to handle lol.

Click here to register!

I am waiting till I buy the PS5 or new xbox.

Got it on the Ps5 no big problems just random funny bugs like cars on roofs and stuff like that. Really fun game but I can see why others who have buggy games don’t like it. You need to get into the world once you do you can Easily sink many hours into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What went wrong Microsoft now ioffering refunds. Seems like a huge **** up by the develepors and or testers

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I love the story and quests, and somehow I haven't run into a lot of bugs lol

The world isn't as open as I would've liked , I think they'll patch everything up.

Bought the game on steam and works amazing on Geforce Now, refunded my PS4 version.

Worked pretty well for me as well...however the graphics were just too much for this game to handle lol.
    I haven't heard a ton on the gameplay and quests. All of the pub has been on how buggy and poor it runs on current gens. But is the game actually really good if yoh ignore that stuff for now?

From a gameplay perspective, does it feel like anything else? Does it feel kind of like a giant Grand Theft Auto type game?

I'm almost always late to the party on these games, and that's usually by design. I'm usually not too worried about launch bugs because it's usually a few months after launch that I actually get to the game.

Ive been super excited about this game for a while but it's hard to really get a feel for the actual gameplay since all the press is on how bad the bugs are.

Got it. Played it for an hour on my launch day PS4. Was pretty meh. Copped a PS5 from gamestop on Friday. Get it Jan 5. Will try Cyberpunk again when I get my PS5.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast