Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: LBJ and Melo!

LBJ and Melo!

In addition to the Miami Heat's obvious desire to retain James by any means necessary and pursue Anthony if he urges them to do so, sources told ESPN.com on Tuesday that the Cleveland Cavaliers and Atlanta Hawks are among the teams already mulling potential trades that designed to clear enough cap space to be able to recruit the two stars and close friends.

Just imagine the bandwagon that will be coming if that happens. I enjoy our little group as it is, I don't think I can handle LBJ fans running through here. But besides that, GET THIS DONE FERRY!

LBJ and Melo!

I'll chop my dick off if this happens
    Smart Person List: BRAVE KID, Beldugo, flea, Jeffy25

Quote Originally Posted by *Silver&Black* View Post
    Just imagine the bandwagon that will be coming if that happens. I enjoy our little group as it is, I don't think I can handle LBJ fans running through here. But besides that, GET THIS DONE FERRY!
    It's just a rumor, but...... You and I have both been around for a while and you know I'm a fan of saying when the best player your sport is available, you do everything you can possibly do to get him. Trading JT for the #8 pick along with Lou for another pick would create most of the room needed, another move would be needed though....... But it's being rumored that former Hawk J. Smith is headed to Sac for that pick. That would kill The Greg Monroe dream as well. So if I'm the Hawks I try to beat them to it!

I want this to happen, I just don't like bandwagon fans, and we will see them.

I'm more of a 'draft your team' guy, but Ferry's #1 priority since being here is to find a star anyway he can. He couldn't this past off-season so he played it smart and settled on a good team, with great cap structure just waiting his time for a star. Now is the time. You have the #1 pick in the draft up for grabs, you have the best player in the world on the market, you have the best scorer on the market in Melo, and you also have Kevin Love for trade. Let's get somebody Ferry!

I want this to happen, I just don't like bandwagon fans, and we will see them.

I'm more of a 'draft your team' guy, but Ferry's #1 priority since being here is to find a star anyway he can. He couldn't this past off-season so he played it smart and settled on a good team, with great cap structure just waiting his time for a star. Now is the time. You have the #1 pick in the draft up for grabs, you have the best player in the world on the market, you have the best scorer on the market in Melo, and you also have Kevin Love for trade. Let's get somebody Ferry!
    I agree with 98% of this. Not that interested in Love. He puts up empty numbers, he's a #2 option if you ask me. A very good #2, but still a 2nd option if you are building a championship team.
    Last edited by SB75; 06-24-2014 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SB75 View Post
    I agree with 98% of this. Not that interested in Love. He puts up empty numbers, he's a #2 option if you ask me. A very good #2, but still a 2nd option if you are building a championship team.
    I agree with that, but I would still take him. You need a couple star players to win, Love could lure another when he finally starts making the playoffs with the Hawks.

LeBron and Melo aren't coming here. We need to get Lance Stephenson. He's exactly what we need.

I agree with that, but I would still take him. You need a couple star players to win, Love could lure another when he finally starts making the playoffs with the Hawks.
    Love is overrated. Not that much of an upgrade over Millsap, plus he would cost a lot.

Bagels Survey

Einstein Bros. Bagels want to get your valued feedback or review where you should just tell them about your last visit experiences like how’s the product, service, employees’.. Bagels Survey