PG-Coby
    SG-Lavine
    SF-Otto
    PF-Lauri
    C-Wendell

Yeah I think otto will start

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Yeah I think otto will start

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    He for sure should. Patty Willy needs some time to develop. I think the best case scenario for Pat's development is to trade away Thad. That way we can use Pat at the 3 and 4 and see how he responds to both position.

Otto is starting for sure

Dinwiddie
    Lavine
    Porter
    Markkanen
    Carter

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Otto is starting for sure
    Until he gets injured again.

Jokes aside, I hope they’ve hired a new training staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He and Wendell would have been "healthier" the last two seasons had we been competitive I suspect.

Or another starting 5 to work with

PG- Coby White
    SG- Zack Lavine
    SF- Lauri Markkanen (shift him over to the 3 spot and see I'd he can play the 3)

PF- Patrick Williams (give the rookie playing time and see how he can handle himself at the 4 position)

C- Wendell Carter Jr

Otto I would have him come off the bench in a 6th Man type role like think Lou Williams type

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Or another starting 5 to work with

PG- Coby White
    SG- Zack Lavine
    SF- Lauri Markkanen (shift him over to the 3 spot and see I'd he can play the 3)

PF- Patrick Williams (give the rookie playing time and see how he can handle himself at the 4 position)

C- Wendell Carter Jr

Otto I would have him come off the bench in a 6th Man type role like think Lou Williams type
    What exactly would be the difference between that and the first one you posted? No matter what Pat would be guarding the quicker forward.

I think the starting lineup is pretty Etched in Stone barring a trade or injury. What's less clear is our bench rotation. Will Dotson start in the G League. Will Temple and Sato be the main 1 and 2's off the bench. What kind of role will Valentine play. Will Hutch progress and stay healthy? Will Arch still see meaningful minutes. How were our big man rotations play out.

Personally I want to see Dotson on the Bulls from the start. He brings so many more tools than Arci has, faster, more athletic, better defender, solid drive game, solid defense, better scorer.

Say you plan on bringing Sato in as your backup PG, I think Dotson pairs really well with him. Sato is a great passer, and an efficient deep shooter. He's also big for a PG, and can slide to guard the bigger guard on Defense. Dotson is a great driver and he looks to score. Basically the opposite of Sato.

As for our big man rotation, if we aren't planning on moving Thad right away, I can see him actually him having somewhat of a resurgence with Billy D. He'd be playing a similar role that Jerami Grant played in OKC and Denver. Granted I'd prefer that was Patrick Williams role, but they are probably going to bring him along slowly.

Ideally if we do plan on utilizing Thad, he has a good season, and we move him at the deadline to open the door for Patrick, while acquiring a future asset.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Personally I want to see Dotson on the Bulls from the start. He brings so many more tools than Arci has, faster, more athletic, better defender, solid drive game, solid defense, better scorer.

Say you plan on bringing Sato in as your backup PG, I think Dotson pairs really well with him. Sato is a great passer, and an efficient deep shooter. He's also big for a PG, and can slide to guard the bigger guard on Defense. Dotson is a great driver and he looks to score. Basically the opposite of Sato.
    But with Dotson no way he starts over Coby White especially at the 1 (PG)

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    But with Dotson no way he starts over Coby White especially at the 1 (PG)
    I never said he starts. I said I wanted Dotson on the Bulls from the start lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast