Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Isn't Burks better than Bullock?
    Probably equal. Burks provides more playmaking, but Bullock is the better shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    What I would do:

Mitch
    Obi
    Bullock
    RJ
    Rivers

What I think Thibs will do to start:

Mitch
    Randle
    Bullock
    RJ
    Rivers

I know, "Rivers isn't a PG," but he's played both guard positions throughout his career, this would also provide more spacing than starting Payton and allow RJ to handle more of the ball handling duties. It's basically a better version of the opening night starting lineup with RJ and Rivers and is similar to what the Knicks did down the stretch of games anyway, having RJ as more of a primary ball handler.

During his interview yesterday, Thibs mentioned wanting RJ to focus on playmaking and knowing when to pass and when to score, so wouldn't be shocked if Rivers ends up starting.
    I like your line up and agree with your analysis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

DSJ (PG)
    Rivers (SG)
    RJ (SF)
    Obi (PF)
    Mitch (C)

Trade Randle and other assets like Knox, Payton, and picks to land another star in New York

I would trade Julius Randle, Kevin Knox, Elfrid Payton and draft picks to either Washington or to Detroit to get Blake Griffin or John Wall in a Knicks uniform by the trade deadline

Listening to Berman on a pod now, heís saying Knicks are trying to trade DSJ and Noel will start over Mitchell. Guessing starting 5 will be something like:

Payton-Burks-RJ-Randle-Noel

Thatís my best guess. Or maybe Bullock or Rivers instead of Burks.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Listening to Berman on a pod now, heís saying Knicks are trying to trade DSJ and Noel will start over Mitchell. Guessing starting 5 will be something like:

more the reason we should have gone all in on Ball. Mitch's trade value was never higher, after this season he will be a 1 year rental going on 24 who may not have shown enough promise at that point.

GSW took Wiseman tells me they wanted a big, Mitch + #8 should have been the centerpiece for a deal. GSW could have come away with Hali & Mitch which I think is better than just Wiseman.

Knicks starting 5

Disappointing. I think Mitch is actually our best young player right now. He is so active I think he will take that spot eventually. Iím not sure how impactful he can but Iím cautiously optimistic. I think he will have good opportunities this year and we should have an idea just how valuable he is by years end

Last edited by ewing; 12-02-2020 at 02:38 PM.

Anyone know anything about any TV coverage other then the preseason games?

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    more the reason we should have gone all in on Ball. Mitch's trade value was never higher, after this season he will be a 1 year rental going on 24 who may not have shown enough promise at that point.

GSW took Wiseman tells me they wanted a big, Mitch + #8 should have been the centerpiece for a deal. GSW could have come away with Hali & Mitch which I think is better than just Wiseman.
    You'd rather have Lamelo Ball than Obi Toppin AND Mitchell Robinson???

You could be right but I completely disagree.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

If this is the actual starting lineup I might officially hand in my Knicks fan card.

This is a lineup of primarily bench players who will have zero success and will hinder any younger players. A complete joke. Why do we expect anything else from this circus franchise?

I mean if weíre legitimately gonna play Noel over Mitch maybe. We couldíve then signed Jerami Grant to slot between RJ & Noel with Ball at the one. Draft Bane at 25 & still get Quickley at 33. Bane could be plug and play this year and heís deadly from three.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Disappointing. I think Mitch is actually our best young player right now. He is so active I think he will take that spot eventually. Iím not sure how impactful he can but Iím cautiously optimistic. I think he will have good opportunities this year and we should have an idea just how valuable he is by years end

Agreed imo Mitch is our best prospect.

Quote Originally Posted by colinskik View Post
    If this is the actual starting lineup I might officially hand in my Knicks fan card.

This is a lineup of primarily bench players who will have zero success and will hinder any younger players. A complete joke. Why do we expect anything else from this circus franchise?
    Yeah itís not pretty, or fun tbh. I posted my ten man rotation earlier. I legitimately have no interest in watching Payton and Randle play 72 more games

Yeah itís not pretty, or fun tbh. I posted my ten man rotation earlier. I legitimately have no interest in watching Payton and Randle play 72 more games
    The thing is we've all seen this movie before and -- spoiler alert -- it ends terribly.

What in the actual fcuk is this franchise thinking? This formula Does. Not. WORK. Clearly they're aiming for that 8 seed to rake in some extra dough.

The fans? **** 'em.

100%

a playmaking PG like Ball if he pans out affects the game a lot more than Obi.

Noel right now can provide what Mitch can, the C position is stacked with cheap centers you can get by with

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Mitch looks really dumb. I donít know how much heíll actually be able to improve, I donít know if he even wants to. Heís good at dunks and blocking shots. Thatís about it. He hasnít improved anywhere else. This is his third year, hopefully he shows some improvement.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast