Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Week 12 SNF: Bears @ Packers

The return of mitch.

Go bears.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I hope Mitch comes out and proves Nagy wrong. But I also just want Nagy gone. IF that means Mitch Failing has to happen that is fine. 3 years and Nagy has made zero improvements to the offense since coming here.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Loss, and not even close unfortunately. We canít score enough, QB and offensive line are putrid, the offensive coaches have little to no idea what to do, Rodgers pretty much owns us and he is pissed off from their loss last week.

Packers 27 Bears 13

Hope I am wrong but us fans watching this teams offense this season may be as painful as any year I can remember and I have been a Bears fan since the early 80ís. My Dad is 91 and been watching the Bears since they first appeared on TV and today he told me after all this time he is having trouble getting himself to watch this team play. Ryan Pace, you stink at your job sir and should be gone.

I'm not excited to watch the games week to week. Its tiring.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I'm not excited to watch the games week to week. Its tiring.

The Bears are a chore to watch, that's for sure. I think we all know how this game will go. Defense will play well for some of the game, the offense won't do anything for most of the game. Mitch will probably find a stretch in the game that "looks promosing" but otherwise will look putrid.

Probably watch Infinity War/End Game and simply bypass this game.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    The Bears are a chore to watch, that's for sure. I think we all know how this game will go. Defense will play well for some of the game, the offense won't do anything for most of the game. Mitch will probably find a stretch in the game that "looks promosing" but otherwise will look putrid.

Probably watch Infinity War/End Game and simply bypass this game.
    Yep, and this is a terrible game for Mitch to come back. The packers scheme on D is deadly vs a team like the bears. You have to attack them on the ground because they play a lot of nickel and dime packages and prioritize stopping the pass. They pretty much figured Nagy and Mitch out. The last few games vs their D have been unbelievably bad. That opening day debacle last year will probably be on repeat unless they can pull out a miracle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna get slaughtered. Rodgers is playing like he did in his prime. If this is him for the next few years then we may as well clean house and start over again.

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    Yep, and this is a terrible game for Mitch to come back. The packers scheme on D is deadly vs a team like the bears. You have to attack them on the ground because they play a lot of nickel and dime packages and prioritize stopping the pass. They pretty much figured Nagy and Mitch out. The last few games vs their D have been unbelievably bad. That opening day debacle last year will probably be on repeat unless they can pull out a miracle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kinda sad that most fans know the bears best chance is a heavy run attack/win ugly type of game plan, but I expect Mitch to throw the ball at least 35-40 times

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Gonna get slaughtered. Rodgers is playing like he did in his prime. If this is him for the next few years then we may as well clean house and start over again.
    Very possible. My expectation is something more like what we saw against the Saints or Colts. The defense will technically keep us in it most of the game, but our offensive ineptitude will allow them to pretty much never lose control of things. They win 10-24 or something. Our touchdown coming in garbage time.

I think the core on defense, especially with Roquan emerging, is still too young and good that they won't blow it up till after 2021 at earliest. They'll keep trying to win. Whether or not it's Pace/Nagy, or another combination, I think we're in for another long, slow death.

Lets go biscuit

Packers looked to be playing at a high level to start season, but last few weeks have looked beatable. If Mitch is healthy, and plays the whole game, Iíll lay 2-1 odds to anyone in here that we score 21 plus offensive points.

38-3 packers.

Even more reason to not give Nagy any benefit of the doubt. Clearly didn't communicate properly with Trubisky about how he can be any better or about how his performance was.

The more I look back at these past years, Nagy clearly is overmatched when it comes to offensive schemes, he built up an idea that Trubisky was the sole reason and it's been a ******** since then. Really want a new HC and GM now and this is after being one of Nagy's biggest supporters for years.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast