Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    It was the wrong move, but it does not change all of the good he has done and is doing.

By any means.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    It doesn't but makes him a massive hypocrite, at minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Nah, LeBron has been a civil rights leader whether you want to believe it or not. Its just the reality , and that is how history will view him.
    LMFAO. Not even remotely close unless we're just talking about sportsball fans.

There are still people that think MLK was a bad person. People are stupid. We can be on the right side of history , or the wrong side. Thats fine. The China comments do not and will never override or cheapen what he has done.
    Just people who dislike his orgy parties.

Look at all other great people in the past 60 years. Every one had flaws. MLK did. Malcolm X did. People who dislike either of those 2 are blithering racists.
    Its not racist at all, they had greatly different mentalities to combatting racism, people within their own communities prefer one more to the other, some absolutely dislike the others stance, it really depends on the person, regardless of race. Thats why even today we have political talking heads (including POC) who talk trash about Brons politics, Im pretty sure they're not racist towards their own but in this day and age, everyone likes to bash the opposing view as racist.

Bron, of course, isn't at that level but he is doing great things. He's using is position to educate and as a platform for more than a vote and BLM. And a hell of a lot more than that.
    LOL Bron doesn't come close to that, talk about an understatement. Wake me up if Bron ever decides to engage in a discussion with those who oppose his views. It will never happen because hes simply not educated enough. I want to see him take on the very ***** that told him to shut up and dribble lol.

People will always try to bring great men down.
    Of course, which is why you shame the greats by comparing them to a hooper like Bron.

Ask other nba players. He was the one behind the stand players made during the playoffs. Everyone looks up to him.
    HAHA, so then why was it Giannis and George Hill the first to strike when a criminal was justifiably shot? By everyone, you really only mean some sportsball fans and players. There was even a joke that Bron prolly got mad that he wasn't the face of it.
    Last edited by Chronz; 12-02-2020 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    It doesn't but makes him a massive hypocrite, at minimum.
    It renders many of his political beliefs invalid if he struggles with the basics. At least hes a philanthropist that we have no evidence of corruption for, that will always be what hes known for outside of basketball.

Yall should prolly close this thread, its going to go way off topic. Pretty soon blams gonna bloviate about Bron and that NFL guy being up there with Ali.

I mean, I see no difference between these 2 men, do you?

Last edited by Chronz; 12-02-2020 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    It renders many of his political beliefs invalid if he struggles with the basics. At least hes a philanthropist that we have no evidence of corruption for, that will always be what hes known for outside of basketball.
    Agreed, he does a lot of good. I just chuckle when people point to his political views as a highlight for him, when he's not even consistent in his own beliefs lol

Its weird flex indeed but people seem to idolize celebrity more than actual integrity and/or intellect.

Hows that expression go, separating the art from the artist or so.
    Last edited by Chronz; 12-02-2020 at 09:38 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456