Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Says the heat fan who was slobbering over him from 2010-14

YES.WE.DID
    Most definitely not a heat fan.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    You just said we don't know his lawyers, now you know the 2 stars so intimately that you can actually hold this opinion? Nah, brons a pos imo, I prefer mj off the court
    Are you kidding me? LeBron at least has some sort of conscience. Jordan made it clear in The Last Dance that he only cares about personal achievement, not politics or any other social cause. LeBron's been way more involved socially. We could only hope Jordan would be more like LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Are you kidding me? LeBron at least has some sort of conscience. Jordan made it clear in The Last Dance that he only cares about personal achievement, not politics or any other social cause. LeBron's been way more involved socially. We could only hope Jordan would be more like LeBron.
    Good lord Really ????
    Lbj is a racist pos
    He takes a dump on the fans on a regular basis
    Mj has donated more money
    MJ has granted over 200 wishes for the make a wish foundation (one being my grandson)
    You're almost as much of a piece of **** as LBJ is

He sure did speak up when Morey sent out that China/Hong Kong tweet last year..

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    #owned

It's not just about the ship name. It's about the activities aboard the ship.

LeBron probably doesn't care that they use the name. He just wants to get paid for it through a settlement offer to make his lawsuit go away. He's a businessman, plain and simple. Don't hate the player. Hate the game.
    I think he has enough money where shouldnít need to play the game like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    He takes his brand seriously. Just like Jordan does and has. At least Bron is a better person.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Heís a loser

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Pretty obvious a lot of people spitting hate on Lebron do so because they are on the other side politically

Quote Originally Posted by tucksoe View Post
    Pretty obvious a lot of people spitting hate on Lebron do so because they are on the other side politically
    Probably but he's inconsistent in his own political beliefs, when it benefits him.

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    To me this has been his only real hiccup when it comes to his character. But boy, was it a big hiccup.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I doubt LeBron was reading some article or press release and decided to call up his lawyers.

But I do give blame for going along with his legal team's advice when they brought this to him.
    I didn't see the article but one of the key provisions of trademark law is you have to defend your trademark so if they had a broad trademark with entertainment venues tied to his image or basketball he has to defend the trademark regardless of outcome, otherwise the next time someone infringes the courts view it as well you wern't protecting it before, why now?

I don't like the guy but his trademark must have some tie in to naming that is specific to him. He can't trademark King James, he can trademark King James with basketball and entertainment and other assorted venues that have nothing to do with Bible versions or past Kings. Maintaining and perfecting a trademark is costly. Without an an actual copy of the trademark that was granted its all just guessing.
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Quote Originally Posted by tucksoe View Post
    Yep.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Itís hard for me to believe Lebron has any sort of conscience to be honest. After that China thing itís hard for me to view any of his social cause work as anything other than him looking out for his own personal interests as a black man and/or taking a chance to market himself to black people.

Donít get me wrong, anything he wants to spend on the cause is good to me because all money spends the same. But itís hard for me to really view him as a noble person considering heís actively tried to silence people speaking out against oppression. All the work he does comes off to me no different than these mega corporations just throwing money at causes so they can market themselves for it and say they did.

I hope he wins just to piss off a bunch of yíall.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Itís hard for me to believe Lebron has any sort of conscience to be honest. After that China thing itís hard for me to view any of his social cause work as anything other than him looking out for his own personal interests as a black man and/or taking a chance to market himself to black people.

Donít get me wrong, anything he wants to spend on the cause is good to me because all money spends the same. But itís hard for me to really view him as a noble person considering heís actively tried to silence people speaking out against oppression. All the work he does comes off to me no different than these mega corporations just throwing money at causes so they can market themselves for it and say they did.
    Meh, him not taking a stand on another countries' issues means nothing.

He is a civil rights leader right now, and that's how history will view him.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast