Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Best Teams Entering the 2020-21 Season

My list top 5

1. Los Angeles Clippers - they have a 2x finals MVP and a motivated Paul George who will be used correctly under their new head coach Ty Lue. They just got better swapping Trez for Ibaka. They added Kennard as well. They should be headed towards having the best defense in the league, especially the fact that the Lakers lost so much rim protection this offseason.

2. Milwaukee Bucks - 2x reigning MVP and swapped Bledsoe for Jrue. They will be right there trust me. Giannis going for that 3x MVP

3. Philadelphia 76ers - everyone healthy, Morey running the show with Doc, Horford gone and now you add NBA Champs Dwight & Danny.

4. Los Angeles Lakers - the defending champs with the reigning finals MVP, but they lost their champ savvy vets and rim protection, and LeBron is a year older now with just 2 months of rest (same for AD)

5. Brooklyn Nets - Kyrie & KD and that Nets culture and depth. Nuff said

Knicks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Lakers and Nuggets

If MPJ breaks out then the Nuggets have a shot at knocking off the Lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Lakers and Nuggets

If MPJ breaks out then the Nuggets have a shot at knocking off the Lakers.
    Not in their wettest dreams.

The Lakers are the lone team atop the totem poll for me until someone dethrones them. They have the most talented duo, and they just got more talented and a hell of a lot deeper.

Under them, I'm inclined to pick the Clippers next, actually (despite OP clearly trolling in this thread as per usual). I still think a Kawhi/PG duo has merit, they still have a solid, above average rotation, and they just added Ibaka and Kennard to it. Denver could be better and be right there with the other LA teams, but I want them to prove to me one more time that they belong as a serious contender and that last season wasn't just a fluke.

In the East, the Bucks ought to finish with the top seed again, but I'm not sure I'd necessarily pick them to make the Finals. I still like Miami and Boston, and Brooklyn has to be in the mix, but I might still have them fourth until I see that KD is still the KD he was pre-injury. I really like Toronto, but the downgrade from Ibaka to Baynes hurts—I'm not sure I see them as a realistic contender to make the Finals.

If the Raps make the finals I’ll poop myself. This is a developmental year. Start grooming FVV to take the keys and see what we’ve got in Flynn. After the season is over Masai can decline next years options on Baynes and/or Len while Lowry re-signs for much less than 30 mil a year. Giannis joins the Raps and everyone proceeds to be surprised by it outside of Raptor fans who knew it was happening all along

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Not in their wettest dreams.
    Jamal Murray showed he’s a killer. If MPJ takes that next step then he’ll be a deadly 3rd option behind Jamal and Joker. They’re the only team that has a shot but it’s heavily reliant on MPJ.

For me right now its just the lakers, Clippers, and Bucks with the Nets being a possibility if Durant and Kyrie are both 100% healthy and are back to their pre injury form.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Knicks

The Knicks are back!

Best teams this year will be:

Lakers
    Denver
    Bucks
    Mavs
    Clippers

Knicks

A young player with a ton of potential you're trying to develop. Tom Thibideau as the coach. How can it NOT be them?!
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    The Knicks are back!

I see some things never change.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Jamal Murray showed he’s a killer. If MPJ takes that next step then he’ll be a deadly 3rd option behind Jamal and Joker. They’re the only team that has a shot but it’s heavily reliant on MPJ.
    Not really. Gary Harris if he reverts back to the old offensive Gary Harris. Will Barton is a legit 3rd option across the league when he returns. PJ brings so much more to the table than Craig. Hart and Nnaji replacing Mason shouldn’t be a problem. Morris and Facu are great bench pieces.

Honestly we are just better from 1-10 than last year. So much talk about Gary getting back to his old self this offseason and when Barton returns, MPJ is a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Not really. Gary Harris if he reverts back to the old offensive Gary Harris. Will Barton is a legit 3rd option across the league when he returns. PJ brings so much more to the table than Craig. Hart and Nnaji replacing Mason shouldn’t be a problem. Morris and Facu are great bench pieces.

Honestly we are just better from 1-10 than last year. So much talk about Gary getting back to his old self this offseason and when Barton returns, MPJ is a bonus.
    Watching MPJ close out the reg season in the bubble was insane. Kid has ridiculous confidence too. I think him taking some responsibility off Harris will help Harris get back to being better. No idea how Malone will handle it but you gotta try him in the starting lineup with what he showed. At least that's what I think. Barton could be a good scoring punch off the bench still.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Surprised nobody has mentioned Portland.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast