Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 378
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,217
    this is huge...

    Tom Pelissero
    @TomPelissero
    #Falcons RB Todd Gurley (knee) is out for Sunday against the #Raiders. WR Julio Jones (hamstring) is questionable.
    1:01 PM ∑ Nov 27, 2020

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,217
    Atlanta Rushing attack numbers this year...

    Todd Gurley - 167 attempts, 610 yards, 3.7 avg, 9TDs, 1 Fumble.
    Brian Hill - 60 attempts, 261 yards, 4.3 avg., 1 TD, 1 Fumble.

    Julio Jones would obviously be another huge loss if he can't go on Sunday.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    373
    It's starting to look like there might be a 10 win team that fails to make the postseason in the AFC. Can't afford any stumbles now.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,389
    Quote Originally Posted by mmbt View Post
    It's starting to look like there might be a 10 win team that fails to make the postseason in the AFC. Can't afford any stumbles now.
    6 games left is an eternity. Many things can happen. We proved that last year.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Tuscaloosa, Alabama
    Posts
    7,334
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusLoci View Post
    this is huge...

    Tom Pelissero
    @TomPelissero
    #Falcons RB Todd Gurley (knee) is out for Sunday against the #Raiders. WR Julio Jones (hamstring) is questionable.
    1:01 PM ∑ Nov 27, 2020
    Our rush defense will improve as the season goes by. We're 12th in the league now. After this Sunday we will definitely move up in the team stat standings for rush defense.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    6 games left is an eternity. Many things can happen. We proved that last year.
    For various reasons, this year feels more like a "good" 6-4. Whereas last year it felt like we were a bit smoke and mirrors.

    I don't expect the big collapse like last year barring key injuries. But 3-3 the rest of the way won't get us in. Even 4-2 might not, depending on which 2 games we drop. 5-1 or better is almost a necessity to guarantee a spot.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,389
    Quote Originally Posted by mmbt View Post
    For various reasons, this year feels more like a "good" 6-4. Whereas last year it felt like we were a bit smoke and mirrors.

    I don't expect the big collapse like last year barring key injuries. But 3-3 the rest of the way won't get us in. Even 4-2 might not, depending on which 2 games we drop. 5-1 or better is almost a necessity to guarantee a spot.
    Problem is when you play teams that are out of it, they tend to throw caution to the wind by taking chances and doing things they don't normally do. Couple that with a bad break or an untimely turnover, that could change the outcome. I want the Colts and Miami games for sure.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,227
    Saw a stat somewhere indicating that the Raiders average 10 points in margin of victory win they win, while giving up an average margin loss of 13 points when we lose. Obviously, you can paint any picture with stats, but when people keep saying that we have a cake walk schedule this year, I somehow expected those numbers to be switched. What does that really say about this team so far?
    Last edited by RaiderLakersA's; 11-28-2020 at 04:28 PM.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Saw a stat somewhere indicating that the Raiders average 10 points in margin of victory win they win, while giving up an average margin loss of 13 points when we lose. Obviously, you can paint any picture with stats, but when people keep saying that we have a cake walk schedule this year, I somehow expected those numbers to be switched. What does that really say about this team so far?
    Who said the Raiders had a cakewalk schedule this year? It says absolutely nothing about this team so far. That 13 point margin is skewed by a 25 point loss to the bucs where they were out scored by 21 in the 4th after loosing the entire offensive line for a week of practice.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,023

    NFL Week 12: Las Vegas Raiders(6-4) @ Atlanta Falcons(3-7)

    Early east coast games have always been a challenge for the Raiders. I am hoping the move east to Vegas helps-lol

    Be pretty cool to go into December 7-4.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderAce View Post
    Who said the Raiders had a cakewalk schedule this year? It says absolutely nothing about this team so far. That 13 point margin is skewed by a 25 point loss to the bucs where they were out scored by 21 in the 4th after loosing the entire offensive line for a week of practice.
    Here's what I know ... in games against legit contenders (NO, TB, KC twice) we've more than held our own.

    Last year we also sat at 6-4 somehow, but we got our ***** kicked in multiple games against good teams to get there. How many "good" wins did we have out of the 6?

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    17,691

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    17,691

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    12,929

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,217
    Julio Jones is out today. Thatíll make a big difference

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •