Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Excuse on this red zone pick?
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Wtf was that. Wtf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    All on Wentz and kinda on coach. Should have taken a FG but INT is on Wentz. Stupid wtf was that.

The blade of grass by his front foot was a millimeter too long and it threw off Wentz's step leading to the pick obviously. Can't possibly just be a poor throw

Dude sucks. Heís the white rg3...
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

I wonder if they put in hurts now? Games over.

3-12-1. Lets Go!

I want a higher draft pick then Dallas damn it.

Update:

Cowboys 4th pick
    Eagles 6th pick

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Update:

Cowboys 4th pick
    Eagles 6th pick
    Eagles will lose the next 3 games. Idk about after that.

Well. Good news is that TD at the end helped me win fantasy. Other guy had Seattle D and I was losing by a point.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I do see something happening regardless but a lot more
    Confidence if they miss out.

Say they lose out and eagles get the 4th pick. The 4th pick would be pretty hard to screw up so maybe howie can make the right choice there, but I donít have confidence that howie can make a good pick at #36. Or #68 etc

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Eagles will lose the next 3 games. Idk about after that.

I mentioned this in the nfl forum, but like you I think the eagles lose the next 3 games for sure. After that, Iím hoping Dallas and Washington are fighting for the division so Dallas wants to win week 16 and Washington wants to win week 17

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Well. Good news is that TD at the end helped me win fantasy. Other guy had Seattle D and I was losing by a point.

https://clutchpoints.com/eagles-news...-seahawks/amp/

Somebody out there hates that 2 point attempt with 12 seconds left..lmao

Dude sucks. Heís the white rg3...
    lol you're clueless aren't you?

I'm not saying that Wentz doesn't have any blame, but the dude has NO ONE helping him right now. You even could see Alshon several times talking to Wentz seemingly trying to convince him that he needs to keep his chin up. It's funny because I watch some of you couch GMs and coaches say you know if we just didn't have Wentz we'd be better...what?? would we be 5-7?? Maybe...or we could also be 0-11...The dude has the least time in the pocket in the league and when he does, players don't get open. When they do, he left their read too early and misses the opportunity or just doesn't look their way. I feel like some of that comes from lack of confidence, some from the lack of OL protection, some from him just missing his read...there are all kinds of issues.

How about our wonderful coach? The guy that has left upward of 30 pts on the field by not going for easy fgs? Or Elliot for that matter missing 4 out of his only 15 tries? Or the OL that has let up the most QB hurries and the 3rd lowest pocket protection time in the NFL? Or the WR that have averaged some of the worst separation numbers in the NFL (hear GMF the other day)? The RBs never get a chance because Doug abandons the run (even before we're down). When Doug does call a run it's either some stupid play with Hurts, a large gain by Miles, or a stupid run into a pile of bodies on first down.

Philsphan even called Slay trash...wow...so you mean to tell me a guy who has done a pretty darn good job most of this season (better than we've had in a couple years) is trash because of one subpar game against one of the best QB/WR combos in the NFL? Yeah...okay...you play it up couch coach.

I support my team and love Wentz as our QB. I have full faith that he will be a top 5/10 QB next season with a better/smarter coach and a revamped team. Get a WR1 in the 1st this year and a nice OL piece in FA. Get some protection for the man. Brooks can come back...Dillard can come back...Lane will be back...Mailata will be better...hopefully Kelce can keep playing. Get rid of Shwartz and help this defense get revived....Our coaching staff needs a rebuild and we need our team to get healthier and younger.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast