Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Week 12 IGT - Still in First SEA @ PHI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

This is the content we need!

Now that I wouldnít mind seeing the eagles lose out for a better pick, the eagles will start winning.. Thatís just how it seems to go for whatever reason.

When I want them to win they lose, when I want them to lose for a better pick, they win.

Fwiw I still want to see the eagles win, but I also realize this season is likely lost so I wouldnít mind losing out either. I want to see them correct their issues but I donít realistically see that happening this year.

Eagles by fiddy.

Iím so torn. I still have hope I. Wentz. Dude has talent and I truly feel his issues are really mental this year. Over thinking? I donít know. I actually think they have some nice weapons too.

In saying that, Iím not all doom and gloom with the roster so I look at a top 5-10 pick and thinking whatís the biggest need? I donít think itís anything really. So yeah a top pick would be nice but winning out and going in 9-6-1 would sure look nice and be a huge swing if Carson looks impressive as well.

Oddly enough I still have weird hope with this team. Depends on coaching and Wentz clicking thiugh

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Anyone else having trouble accessing the site sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Iím so torn. I still have hope I. Wentz. Dude has talent and I truly feel his issues are really mental this year. Over thinking? I donít know. I actually think they have some nice weapons too.

In saying that, Iím not all doom and gloom with the roster so I look at a top 5-10 pick and thinking whatís the biggest need? I donít think itís anything really. So yeah a top pick would be nice but winning out and going in 9-6-1 would sure look nice and be a huge swing if Carson looks impressive as well.

Oddly enough I still have weird hope with this team. Depends on coaching and Wentz clicking thiugh

I know exactly how you feel. I feel the same way, problem is the eagles keep letting me down. :/

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Anyone else having trouble accessing the site sometimes
    Not so much actually getting onto the site but I noticed sometimes on Tapatalk (which is a mobile app that you can use for psd) does not show threads that are pinned at the top of forums.

I want a top 5 draft pick!

Seahawks in a blowout 38-10.

Micah parsons. All day.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Texans winning was blessed.
    Now Sunday will give us a couple more.

Also like that other poster I'm not giving up on Wentz at all, heck I want him to just sit out the whole year with a magical injury like neck strain or something small so we can regroup next year after a strong high draft pick.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Texans winning was blessed.
    Now Sunday will give us a couple more.

Also like that other poster I'm not giving up on Wentz at all, heck I want him to just sit out the whole year with a magical injury like neck strain or something small so we can regroup next year after a strong high draft pick.
    Heís helping us get that pick by playing.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast