Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    You're not wrong on the overall outlook for this offense. I mean we can't run the ball against the Jets and even they're doing well in man coverage against us. But thats exactly why I still think you get Tua out there. I know we're the playoff race but I dont think anyone can think we're actually a top tier team.

No matter who is at QB this offense just isn't good. So why waste snaps with Fitz. Let Tua work on throwing more contested throws so when he has more talent around him he's more comfortable.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Also this run defense is terrible. Really no idea what the problem is because this isn't just on the MLB.

Really every aspect of running the ball is terrible on this team. Sign me up for Najee or Etienne with our 2nd pick. Im not risking missing out on one of the top guys again this year.

Edit: yea sign me up for a RB with that 2nd pick. The best guys on our roster are UDFAs. Not the best value but screw it, just get someone that can actually do it.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 11-29-2020 at 04:14 PM.

3 sacks, 1 fumble, 3/8 on third down. This oline is still really bad. Sucks to say after how well this season started, but man you really do need 2 or 3 new olineman.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    You're not wrong on the overall outlook for this offense. I mean we can't run the ball against the Jets and even they're doing well in man coverage against us. But thats exactly why I still think you get Tua out there. I know we're the playoff race but I dont think anyone can think we're actually a top tier team.

No matter who is at QB this offense just isn't good. So why waste snaps with Fitz. Let Tua work on throwing more contested throws so when he has more talent around him he's more comfortable.
    I believe Tua starts if healthy. I read that his thumb is swollen so I am going to assume its a legit injury. The key will be who starts when he is healthy.

I don't believe that a young QB must start and finish every game to learn. Many great QB's went through a learning curve and some of that learning curve was from the bench.

I agree we are unlikely to win the Super Bowl, I do believe that we have a reasonable chance to make the playoffs and every game matters if we are too make the playoffs.

For me once we are out of the playoffs the entertainment value is over. I personally want to make the playoffs even if we lose our 1st game, if it means Tua to the bench then I am ok with it. I don't think that will stunt his development. I also think making the playoffs will be good for the organization going forward. It will be good experience for the young players, will help with morale, and may help in recruiting players for next season.

4 sacks now against the Jets and 10 QB hits. I dont want to hear **** about this offense being better with Fitz.

But 5 bucks says everyone gives Fitz a pass because we have two fumbles.

Also seriously please draft Najee Harris. For the love of God.

Dolphins offense hasnt looked good this game.

Man Elandon Roberts sucks *** 99% of the game, but once per game he will absolutely kill someone on a big TFL. I'd blitz him literally every single play just to see if he murders a QB.

Guys just don't get open. Why Fitz looks better at times being he throws so many 50-50 balls and Parker/Geski are really good at those. But Tua doesn't and looks for the open man, something he will need to work on but for sure need some more weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Guys just don't get open. Why Fitz looks better at times being he throws so many 50-50 balls and Parker/Geski are really good at those. But Tua doesn't and looks for the open man, something he will need to work on but for sure need some more weapons.
    Nah I'm officially on the Fitz bandwagon. Really opens up the offense for Gailey to call 40 ISO plays only to Parker and then the red zone jump ball for Geiscki.

Like it or not we have to play what we have. We don't have a running game and we don't have receivers that get open.

Flores on Tua: "If he's healthy, he's the guy. I don't know how many different ways I have to say it.". Also said that he was close to playing today but they wanted to play it safe.

Team needs Williams and Gaskins back asap.

Thats how bad our offensive weapons are that we need our UDFA and 7th round pick back so bad. This offense just doesn't have options.

If this team can get leads consistently our defense finishes it off. Its just hard with this offense, and now opposing teams know that and aren't taking chances anymore.

Teams are going to play safe vs us from here on out on offense because they know our defense thrives with a lead, so they are going to force our offense to get the lead.

Also, really can't be talked about enough how far Parker has come, and how great of a deal it is that we extended him at the right time.

Hes a legit top tier WR, and at his price that's a huge steal.

I get all excited whenever we get a turnover with this ball-hawking defense. Then I realize the offense is coming back on the field and I get kind of sad. Seriously, this happened yesterday.

the OL could not even stop 4 men from getting into the backfield. It was kind of gross. The OL as a whole has taken a step back from the beginning of the year. You could put Derrick Henry back there and he would probably only average 3 ypc. If we make the playoffs, it will be solely on a defense that needs to get turnovers to win.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast