Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Week 12: Miami Dolphins (6-4) @ New York Jets (0-infinity)

#Dolphins DT Christian Wilkins practiced, and is expected to come off COVID-19 list on Wednesday.

RB Myles Gaskin practiced in a non-contact jersey and designed to return from IR today.

OL Solomon Kindley (foot) did not practice. Seems like Shaq Lawson was limited in some regard.

Barry is also saying Ahmed is banged up and might be out for the game Sunday. It was fun seeing an exciting RB for a bit.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 11-25-2020 at 02:10 PM.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

#Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa jammed his left thumb on a helmet in practice today, source said. Early indications are itís nothing serious; Miami listed him as limited on the injury report.

#Dolphins RB Salvon Ahmed (shoulder) and OL Solomon Kindley (foot) did not practice Wednesday. OLB Kyle Van Noy (hip) and DT Raekwon Davis (thumb) were limited.

Jesse Davis is off the Covid list, so thankfully we're not completely down to Dieter yet lol.

Tua was still limited today with the thumb injury and Grant was added to the injury list with a hamstring. Kindley and Ahmed are the only two who didn't practice.

Darnold is starting at QB and their top 3 WRs are finally healthy. Could be the most dangerous Jets team we've seen all year.....

Btw if the Dolphins losing on Sunday meant that the Jets don't get Trevor, is anyone else making that deal? Cause I'm cool with it.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Darnold is starting at QB and their top 3 WRs are finally healthy. Could be the most dangerous Jets team we've seen all year.....

Btw if the Dolphins losing on Sunday meant that the Jets don't get Trevor, is anyone else making that deal? Cause I'm cool with it.
    I'm definitely down for that and it will help in my survivor league!

Tua Tagovailoa and Jakeem Grant are questionable vs. NY Jets. Brian Flores says that was the best declaration. The team said Tua only participated in parts of practice the past few days since the injury. Really no idea which way this might be going.

This is absolutely the wettest fart of a week we could have hoped for with Tua. First gets benched at Denver, then gets a jammed thumb before getting a good bounce back opportunity against the Jets.

Flo also said Ahmed is out this week and he has to review the tape to see how Gaskin looks before he makes a decision on activating him.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 11-27-2020 at 04:13 PM.

I got a feeling its going to be Washington getting the bulk of the carries.

Tua is officially listed as Doubtful with a thumb injury. So it'll be Ryan Fitzpatrick this weekend.

So here's whats going to happen. Fitz goes for 280 3 TDs and has 5 dropped INTs. Everyone talks about just how much better the offense looks with Fitz and then he's the starter the rest of the year.

This is the exact reason I hated the decision from Flo to play Fitz. Now there's just an ounce of doubt that they could go back to him and now he gets a full opportunity to steal the job back.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 11-28-2020 at 03:14 PM.

I think for this season Fitz gives us the best chance to win. It comes down to better chance to win or developing for the future.

The team also did not activate Gaskin. So its time to see what Brieda and Washington have.

Edit: and now NFL Network is saying it could be a multi game absence for Tua. Nothing broken in the thumb but just a lot of swelling and weakness. 5 bucks says Tua comes back against the Pats, who will bully our offense like they did week 1, and everyone blames it on Tua.

Double edit: Dolphins inactives:

#1 QB Tua Tagovailoa
    #26 RB Salvon Ahmed
    #27 FB Chandler Cox
    #66 G Solomon Kindley
    #95 DT Benito Jones
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 11-29-2020 at 01:01 PM.

Nice break. I can't believe they gave that catch to Parker.

So far the offense is literally everything we've seen the past two days. Its more productive purely because Fitz will just force feed throws to Geiscki and Parker.

I refuse to say this makes the offense better. Against better teams and better players these plays won't work as often. Its just not consistent. Its why you see plenty of Fitz drives stall out.

Baker has gotten eaten up on two straight big runs by Frank Gore. Dude is nothing but a rotational LB at this point. MLB is a massive need in the offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    So far the offense is literally everything we've seen the past two days. Its more productive purely because Fitz will just force feed throws to Geiscki and Parker.

I refuse to say this makes the offense better. Against better teams and better players these plays won't work as often. Its just not consistent. Its why you see plenty of Fitz drives stall out.
    It's a dammed if you do dammed if you don't. The problem was last week Tua wasn't forcing throws and taking sacks instead and the result was our offense didn't do anything.

Since the bye week our offense has only looked successful when the defense or special teams created chances for the offense.

I am not sure we will be successful until we get better personal on offense, but right now I think our best chance of winning is the experience and gameplay of Fitzpatrick.

In the matter of 8 seconds Jeremy Chinn for the Panthers recovered 2 fumbles for TDS. I wonder if thats a record?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast