Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Big game tonight. We need to be able to beat playoff caliber teams.
    Granted. More positives than just Curry going nuts, but Curry going nuts works too.

Steph with 62 points last night; Curry went off; Chef Curry was cooking up a storm last night; new career high I was amazed...couldn't help but be in awe of Steph

Honestly another big night. We need a win and get a winning record. Huge for the new guys who havenít and arenít use to that. Oubre and Wiggins included. We need to maintain that. Kings are a team we should beat but they always give us issues.

Pretty clear Green makes a huge difference. I think it's what I've been talking about on communication ... Dray is the only one on the team who talks all the time. Curry and Wiggins are quiet, and the young guys don't talk (they may learn to). Ideally Wiseman starts talking because the best person to call out defenses is the guy on the back line.

Oubre and Baze talk, just not to direct their teammates as well as we'd like.

Warriors are in 5th in the West, beat the Clips and they are in 3rd. That's too good. Need to finish out of the top 10 overall.

Closer than Iíd have expected this to be so far. Donít think we pull this win out but we need to split and take the next. Got some tough games ahead of us.

Y'all got the Raptors tomorrow

Good come back win last night- but they cant count on that being their path to wins every night. They seem to lack focus for the start of games. That was a problem with the loaded warriors teams too- I heard a stat that the 2017-2018 warriors were down at the end of the first quarter almost 80% of the time and down by double digits in the first half over 50% of their games...... at the time of that stat, the warriors were neck and neck for the top seed in the league.

They basically slept walked through a lot of regular season games and infact- got themselves down 3-2 in the conference finals to the rockets before anybody other than KD looking interested in playing at a competitive level.

This team can not do what happened last night every night

Is anybody else dissapointed with the wadamaker signing? Last night was one of his best games and he made some shots but it was kinda mehhhh.

Also- warriors shoulda made a good pitch to ibaka and Batum.

Wiseman can shoot the ball which is good- but he is starting to look like kind of a soft big man.... which I dont like. I dont know if he is thinking about doing what steve kerr asks so much that he isnt actually playing basketball on a lot of plays.

For instance- on many occasions I see him run in the direction to get between a driving player and the basket- but he doesnt actually make a play to contest the lay up...... he slows down and puts his hands up. (LOL-he did it to george on wednesday and gave up a 3 point play). Its one thing if you lack ability or size.... but in wisemans case, it just looks like he holds back. He also doesnt seem to be very aggressive on rebounding in traffic. (yet when there is nobody around he grabs boards from 12 feet in the air LOL)

I expect Chef Curry to go off tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I expect Chef Curry to go off tomorrow
    yeah, hes do for a good game right about now

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Good come back win last night- but they cant count on that being their path to wins every night. They seem to lack focus for the start of games. That was a problem with the loaded warriors teams too- I heard a stat that the 2017-2018 warriors were down at the end of the first quarter almost 80% of the time and down by double digits in the first half over 50% of their games...... at the time of that stat, the warriors were neck and neck for the top seed in the league.

They basically slept walked through a lot of regular season games and infact- got themselves down 3-2 in the conference finals to the rockets before anybody other than KD looking interested in playing at a competitive level.

This team can not do what happened last night every night
    They were often slow starters with KD I noticed like everyone was waiting to see who was hot that night and not wanting to step on any toes. I think this team is more that they still don't know which lineup is best, and in part they don't play their best game with Wiseman in because he's just not up to speed yet and starting him is going to slow them down some early. That said, they are still learning how a VERY different team plays together with very limited time to practice it.

Is anybody else dissapointed with the wadamaker signing? Last night was one of his best games and he made some shots but it was kinda mehhhh.

Also- warriors shoulda made a good pitch to ibaka and Batum.

Wiseman can shoot the ball which is good- but he is starting to look like kind of a soft big man.... which I dont like. I dont know if he is thinking about doing what steve kerr asks so much that he isnt actually playing basketball on a lot of plays.

For instance- on many occasions I see him run in the direction to get between a driving player and the basket- but he doesnt actually make a play to contest the lay up...... he slows down and puts his hands up. (LOL-he did it to george on wednesday and gave up a 3 point play). Its one thing if you lack ability or size.... but in wisemans case, it just looks like he holds back. He also doesnt seem to be very aggressive on rebounding in traffic. (yet when there is nobody around he grabs boards from 12 feet in the air LOL)
    The Warriors couldn't come CLOSE to offering Ibaka what he got, and Batum said he only wanted to go to LA.

Wiseman being soft was a primary concern with him in the draft, but he's also very very raw still and being asked to do things he's never had to do before. He's very clearly over-thinking everything, but that said he is getting better in general.

yeah, hes do for a good game right about now
    He's due for a good game? He was western conference player of the week last week and he just had a 38 point game (his 2nd best game of the young season). I think you may have your sights set too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    He's due for a good game? He was western conference player of the week last week and he just had a 38 point game (his 2nd best game of the young season). I think you may have your sights set too high.
    Scoots, that was so obviously a joke......in response to "I expect chef curry to go off tomorrow"

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast