Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Well- to try and be positive..... The warriors havent shot well this year as a group and the first couple games were horrible. I don't think the level of talent on the other side of the floor was the reason for all the open misses in Brooklyn and Milwaukee.

Also some of the stupid turnovers have stopped the last game and a half.

Does anybody know whats up with bazemore? Kerr said he is experimenting with different line ups because he knows what baze can do....
    No doubt but Iíd rather lose games to teams it would be tough to beat then team we should.

They are looking better. But I still think we need to incorporate Wiseman more.

They shouldnít have brought him back. He isnít a good enough player. I know options were limited and heís improved since he left but I donít like retreads. We need a deadly shooter off the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Did we watch the same game- warriors winning that game was basically a fluke.... and some missed calls along the way that went in the warriors favor. I think the bulls are the ones who would think they let a game slip away.

In regards to the missed call report. They said Looney did a moving screen- but the defender never touched looney and intended to go way below the screen. (I guess they didnt want to trail D Lee and get called for a foul on the last shot).

If you set a moving screen- but never actually screen the defender... is it a moving screen? I mean the guy setting the screen wants to roll to the basket- but if the defender never goes toward the screen- when can the screener move?

LOL is throwing an elbow a foul if it doesnt hit anyone??
    Of course the Bulls are the ones who let it slip away, the Warriors WON THE GAME? It would be amazing if the winning team let the game slip away ... I don't really see how that math works.

I thought the officials did a pretty good/fair job. It was a fairly physical game but I liked that crew.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    No doubt but Iíd rather lose games to teams it would be tough to beat then team we should.

They are looking better. But I still think we need to incorporate Wiseman more.

They shouldnít have brought him back. He isnít a good enough player. I know options were limited and heís improved since he left but I donít like retreads. We need a deadly shooter off the bench.
    Watch Wiseman when he doesn't have the ball ... the game is going way too fast for him at the moment for them to put more on him. He's doing fine, and keep in mind that he fouled out in ~25 minutes ... put more on him and he'll probably foul out faster on a team that is already thin in bigs.

I think it's kind of interesting to look at how the Lakers and Warriors have the same record and the Warriors have lost to the top 2 eastern teams while the Lakers lost to 2 of the top western teams, but Warriors fans and the media are in a panic while the Lakers fans and media are just fine with it.

It's like Matt Barnes said, everybody just hates the Warriors. Too different, too small, too light skinned.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Watch Wiseman when he doesn't have the ball ... the game is going way too fast for him at the moment for them to put more on him. He's doing fine, and keep in mind that he fouled out in ~25 minutes ... put more on him and he'll probably foul out faster on a team that is already thin in bigs.
    He def needs to improve there but I really think we should look for him to get going early like we did with Boogie. Heís young and the confidence boost would be huge and carry thru. Watching him he looks like heís hard on himself when he doesnít get it right. Thatís good and bad depending on the guy.

I think it's kind of interesting to look at how the Lakers and Warriors have the same record and the Warriors have lost to the top 2 eastern teams while the Lakers lost to 2 of the top western teams, but Warriors fans and the media are in a panic while the Lakers fans and media are just fine with it.

It's like Matt Barnes said, everybody just hates the Warriors. Too different, too small, too light skinned.
    They just won it all and we had an epically bad season even if injuryís made it worse than it was. Yes we also still have a lot of hate.

He def needs to improve there but I really think we should look for him to get going early like we did with Boogie. Heís young and the confidence boost would be huge and carry thru. Watching him he looks like heís hard on himself when he doesnít get it right. Thatís good and bad depending on the guy.
    It's not a confidence boost if he struggles though. Boogie was a vet, he didn't need to build confidence in his game.

Klay was that kind of guy. He turned to his defense when his offense wasn't working because, as he said, it was something he could control.

I think Kerr is handling Wiseman fine. I'm looking forward to seeing him with Dray.

They just won it all and we had an epically bad season even if injuryís made it worse than it was. Yes we also still have a lot of hate.
    I think Warriors fans are just kind of panicky right now too.

It's not a confidence boost if he struggles though. Boogie was a vet, he didn't need to build confidence in his game.

Klay was that kind of guy. He turned to his defense when his offense wasn't working because, as he said, it was something he could control.

I think Kerr is handling Wiseman fine. I'm looking forward to seeing him with Dray.
    Thatís why you look to set him up with easy looks.

Iím really looking forward to Dray and Wise theyíll make a great blend.

I think Warriors fans are just kind of panicky right now too.
    That too but thatís also cause they just won. If the roles were reversed the fans reactions would be as well.

Thatís why you look to set him up with easy looks.

Iím really looking forward to Dray and Wise theyíll make a great blend.
    Sure, but forcing it isn't going to make the looks easier but harder.

Looks like we picked up year 3 of Poole

Looks like we picked up year 3 of Poole
    Not surprised, wish we had a more normal season to evaluate him.

Not surprised, wish we had a more normal season to evaluate him.
    Not surprised either. He can always be moved on from easily. Locking him in cheap on 1 more year makes sense. Eh if heís of the level he will show it. I know itís very different ends of the talent pool but Wiseman with little college, no training camp has already shown thru 4 games that he is immensely talented albeit still very raw. But you can see it clear as day. Poole needs to show that heís an NBA level player. He can come in and play hard defensively, hit open 3 and work on improving other facets of his game. He can show all of that this year. Hell he needs to otherwise Iíd move on. Iíd prefer GRIII over Poole.

Big game tonight. We need to be able to beat playoff caliber teams.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast