Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Warriors I think will be just fine but at the same time from certain rumblings...I am hearing the Warriors might be interested in Porzingis. If KP becomes available and he somehow ends up on the Warriors...then you pair him up with Steph and Draymond and then when a healthy Klay comes back next season, the Warriors instantly become favorites in the West next year especially because you would have a Big 4 once again with Steph, Klay, Draymond and Porzingis.

But I wonder if the Mavericks even make that trade to you guys honestly because I can't see it happening unless Wiggins, Oubre, etc. are a part of the deal

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Warriors I think will be just fine but at the same time from certain rumblings...I am hearing the Warriors might be interested in Porzingis. If KP becomes available and he somehow ends up on the Warriors...then you pair him up with Steph and Draymond and then when a healthy Klay comes back next season, the Warriors instantly become favorites in the West next year especially because you would have a Big 4 once again with Steph, Klay, Draymond and Porzingis.

But I wonder if the Mavericks even make that trade to you guys honestly because I can't see it happening unless Wiggins, Oubre, etc. are a part of the deal
    That makes no sense. Porzingas can't play center in the NBA while Wiseman can so where is he going to play? SF? Porzingas can't stay healthy and when healthy is playing as soft as a whisper. A 7'3" guy taking 40% of his shots from 3 tells a pretty clear story of what kind of player he has become in an effort to stay healthy enough to play at all.

If you compare Wiseman to Porzingas' rookie seasons Wiseman is better across the board, if you compare Wiseman's 19 year old year to Porzingas' 25 year old year (this year) Wiseman is still better on defense, rebounding, and shooting percentage.

Wiggins' isn't exactly lighting it up on offense, but he probably has more value to the Warriors than Porzingas would.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post

I dont think KP would want to come and play along side Draymond....... He doesnt rebound and he doesnt play defense. Also at a very fragil 7 3 230lbs- He is likely to be out of the league before he is 30.

LOL id rather leave a bad contract on another western conference team. 30 million a yr over the next 4? Their best bet would be to try and move him for a couple over priced rotation players and a mid first rounder or something to a contending team.

But then I'm also hearing Blake Griffin to the Warriors since Blake was just bought out by the Pistons...if that's the case yeah the Brooklyn Nets are the front runners but I heard the Warriors were one of the many teams interested in Blake Griffin

Big win to stop the slide. Need to go on a run of win and take back a playoff spot.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Big win to stop the slide. Need to go on a run of win and take back a playoff spot.
    I'm glad, it was sad watching them not really try hard the last few games. Apparently Curry went off in a huddle last game and they got the message.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I'm glad, it was sad watching them not really try hard the last few games. Apparently Curry went off in a huddle last game and they got the message.
    Well we just got embarrassed by the Lakers... again

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Well we just got embarrassed by the Lakers... again
    Yeah. Inconsistent effort, and if Curry or Dray are out the focus on defense falls off a cliff.

Nice bounce back win against a trash team. We have to win the back to back against the Griz

Are the playoffs still a serious priority for upper management?

They didnt do muych in free agency

They have curry and Draymond sitting out for BS injuries ( looks kinda like they are trying to lose games and gain experience)

They sat and did nothing at the trade deadline

It appears they are going to let the disabled player exception go up in smoke

Warriors media has been talking about the stretch after the all star break being the time when the warriors were gonna get on track- and here we are last night losing by 50 points.

Listening to Kerr after the game- he doesnt seem all that concerned..... Im wondering if hes aware we are running out of time to be ok with this stuff happening 3 times a week.

Im starting to worry that big name free agents will not want to come to the warriors this summer if they see an organization that is ok consistantly being out of the playoffs saying next yr we will get back on track...... eventually you gotta go out there and prove you are light yrs ahead. I just dont know how many yrs of currys prime ownership is ok throwing away

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Are the playoffs still a serious priority for upper management?

They didnt do muych in free agency

They have curry and Draymond sitting out for BS injuries ( looks kinda like they are trying to lose games and gain experience)

They sat and did nothing at the trade deadline

It appears they are going to let the disabled player exception go up in smoke

Warriors media has been talking about the stretch after the all star break being the time when the warriors were gonna get on track- and here we are last night losing by 50 points.

Listening to Kerr after the game- he doesnt seem all that concerned..... Im wondering if hes aware we are running out of time to be ok with this stuff happening 3 times a week.

Im starting to worry that big name free agents will not want to come to the warriors this summer if they see an organization that is ok consistantly being out of the playoffs saying next yr we will get back on track...... eventually you gotta go out there and prove you are light yrs ahead. I just dont know how many yrs of currys prime ownership is ok throwing away
    I think they are just trying to squeak into the playoffs

I think the Warriors will be in the play in tournament

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think they are just trying to squeak into the playoffs
    but losing by 50 isnt really necessary is it? Couldnt they atleast encourage the young players to make winning a priority?

Kendrick Perkins called out kerr for a lot of the things I have been saying. Steve Kerr has had success because of a ridiculous talent advantage he has had for most of his time as a head coach. When his superstars do not play- he cant even get his guys to go out and compete. This was shown all of last year as well so its not like its just a bad game against the raptors.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Kendrick Perkins called out kerr for a lot of the things I have been saying. Steve Kerr has had success because of a ridiculous talent advantage he has had for most of his time as a head coach. When his superstars do not play- he cant even get his guys to go out and compete. This was shown all of last year as well so its not like its just a bad game against the raptors.
    Right, the same talent advantage that Mark Jackson had.

Yeah, the team isn't good. That said, Perkins is an idiot.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast