Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 287
  1. #241
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,559
    Draymond says he's not motivated by play in games...because his mentality is playoffs or nothing meaning for him it's Championship or nothing. I get that. Perfect mentality to have. Then again this Warriors franchise has been so used to being dominant. So used to winning that for them going through what they've been going through, it's foreign to them. Warriors currently are in 10th right now. If the season ended today, they would be in the play in tournament to try to make the playoffs. But either way, regardless of play in the Warriors will still make the playoffs. Just how I look at it.


    But still even if Klay Thompson does come back next season, they still are not a championship contender. Why? Because they would need at least 1 or 2 extra pieces to be back in that conversation of at least being like the Warriors teams of old.

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Right, the same talent advantage that Mark Jackson had.

    Yeah, the team isn't good. That said, Perkins is an idiot.
    Jackson didnt have KD.... every yr since the warriors lost KD they havent been contenders with Kerr

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37,494
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Jackson didnt have KD.... every yr since the warriors lost KD they havent been contenders with Kerr
    The Warriors won a LOT of games without KD with Kerr.

  4. #244
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The Warriors won a LOT of games without KD with Kerr.
    but they havent been winning even a respectable amount the last 2 yrs. we tanked last season to get a high draft pick to help us win games. We need to find players in the draft that will help the warriors win games when they are on the floor. And kerr needs to learn how to get those players to help.

    Too often this year- Kerr has chosen the system over giving his roster the best chance to win

  5. #245
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    16,380
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    but they havent been winning even a respectable amount the last 2 yrs. we tanked last season to get a high draft pick to help us win games. We need to find players in the draft that will help the warriors win games when they are on the floor. And kerr needs to learn how to get those players to help.

    Too often this year- Kerr has chosen the system over giving his roster the best chance to win
    And we’ve been without Klay too cause of injury. This sucks it does.

    Jackson wasn’t better than Kerr and Kerr try as he may isn’t Pop.

  6. #246
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    16,380
    Steph in GOD mode again

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,559
    Steph seriously has to be in MVP discussions especially now

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Steph seriously has to be in MVP discussions especially now
    Joker and Embiid are the only two that have a shot really. Curry would have to keep going at 40ppg and the Warriors would have to win every game down the stretch.

  9. #249
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    16,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Steph seriously has to be in MVP discussions especially now
    Naw our record will keep him from getting it.

  10. #250
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    16,380
    Poole looks like he may have finally come into his own. He could be immense for us going forward. Wonder if he will keep adding to his game.

  11. #251
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37,494
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Poole looks like he may have finally come into his own. He could be immense for us going forward. Wonder if he will keep adding to his game.
    He's actually been pretty good all year. He got his confidence back in the G-league. His issue generally is when he's playing with Steph he's too passive. He's still learning how dominant he can be with his speed and explosiveness with the ball.
    Last edited by Scoots; 05-15-2021 at 08:48 AM.

  12. #252
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,559
    Warriors are in the play in now...either have to face Bron and AD or you face Dame in the play in...either match up I can't wait for

  13. #253
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Warriors are in the play in now...either have to face Bron and AD or you face Dame in the play in...either match up I can't wait for
    Lakers are probably the better matchup for the Warriors.

  14. #254
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    16,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    He's actually been pretty good all year. He got his confidence back in the G-league. His issue generally is when he's playing with Steph he's too passive. He's still learning how dominant he can be with his speed and explosiveness with the ball.
    He had a few in a row where he’s been off. Looks to have really picked it back up. Playoffs are gonna be huge experience for him. We may not win it this year but I think we have a legit shot next year.

  15. #255
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,698
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    He had a few in a row where he’s been off. Looks to have really picked it back up. Playoffs are gonna be huge experience for him. We may not win it this year but I think we have a legit shot next year.
    seems like thats what we were saying last yr. Im wondering if thats going to be an every year thing. Just kicking the can of expectations down the road and looking towards next yr.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •