Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I'd like a vet big, and apparently Myers wants the same thing. The problem is the old ring chasers are too old and are not ring chasing as much. I think the level of preparation/fitness work players are putting in is extending their primes, but they also seem to fall off a cliff much faster than they used to.

Funny that all this way in what they want is Iguodala/Livingston/Barbosa and West/Speights/Lee ... seems they have a type.
    Game is changing pretty fast. Multiposition players and a higher level of athletic ability is becoming more and more of a requirement at all 5 positions. Unfortunately- Top tier athletic ability goes away with age.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Game is changing pretty fast. Multiposition players and a higher level of athletic ability is becoming more and more of a requirement at all 5 positions. Unfortunately- Top tier athletic ability goes away with age.
    I think it's that players have maximized their bodies for as long as possible so the down slope is much steeper. So like before they would be 80% at 33 and 60% at 36 now they are still 100% at 33, maintain 80% at 35 but still hit 60% at 36. So they extend the peak but the down slope is steeper.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920