Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

2020-2021 Season

Just an interesting note on this team so far.

Kerr said he wanted to get more length.

Wingspans of current Warriors over 7':
    Andrew Wiggins: 7’0
    Eric Paschall: 7’0
    Marquese Chriss: 7’1
    Draymond Green: 7’1
    Kelly Oubre: 7’3
    Kevon Looney: 7’4
    James Wiseman 7’6
    Alen Smailagic 7'2
    Kent Bazemore 7’0

Brad Wanamaker has a 6'8 wingspan for good measure

And if he is signed, Batum has a 7'4 wingspan.

which warrior players do we expect to be the first to test positive with covid 19? Im thinking its one or more of Marquise Chriss, Jordan Poole, eric paschall and Kelly Oubre

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    which warrior players do we expect to be the first to test positive with covid 19? Im thinking its one or more of Marquise Chriss, Jordan Poole, eric paschall and Kelly Oubre
    Def one of the pups

protocalls came out for traning camp. They cant have more than 4 players work out at a time together? I think I read that correctly. Does that mean- they cant scrimmage full court? Also- in santa clara county.... they announced that they are going to not allow any contact sports to play OR practice until atleast 12-21. Hopefully that doesnt spread to SF, and hopefully the warriors have a back up plan.

I figure if they are using the rapid tests on them every day- seems more than reasonably safe.

They need to fly somewhere as a team where rules are more lax for TC

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    They need to fly somewhere as a team where rules are more lax for TC
    the problem is- then when they fly back.... there might be a quarantine in place for people coming into counties in the bay area.

The election is over- I cant find out what is driving the more intense lock downs on a political level now. I know trump is challenging some things...... but more lock downs are not going to create votes against him at this point.

protocalls came out for traning camp. They cant have more than 4 players work out at a time together? I think I read that correctly. Does that mean- they cant scrimmage full court? Also- in santa clara county.... they announced that they are going to not allow any contact sports to play OR practice until atleast 12-21. Hopefully that doesnt spread to SF, and hopefully the warriors have a back up plan.

I figure if they are using the rapid tests on them every day- seems more than reasonably safe.
    So the 49ers can't play?

the problem is- then when they fly back.... there might be a quarantine in place for people coming into counties in the bay area.

The election is over- I cant find out what is driving the more intense lock downs on a political level now. I know trump is challenging some things...... but more lock downs are not going to create votes against him at this point.
    I think we have some evidence now that those conspiracy theories are fictions. I'm a little more concerned Biden is talking about national rules which make no sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    So the 49ers can't play?
    correct- and they have 2 home games in the next 3 weeks. I think they might be able to figure out a work around though. Stanford and San Jose State will be missing games too. There is a ton of money being lost by these decisions..... and it sounds like our health director is making these calls on her own. Seems like there should be some business experts putting their insight out there on how damaging this stuff is.... just so people get a full picture of whats going on on both sides.

I think we have some evidence now that those conspiracy theories are fictions. I'm a little more concerned Biden is talking about national rules which make no sense to me.
    Biden is going to want 4 yrs of lockdowns if he can get it. Thats what got him elected- so we will see full out fascism... people being fined for operating their own business and trying to be safe. People being arrested for gathering for B day parties. Meanwhile- we will see our government all doing the exact same thing in their spare time

I know people hate trump.... but how could THAT many people want to have the rest of their lives ruined. Kids not being able to socialize from here on out. Businesses having to shut down and re open and shut down and re open.....all while no real plan is in place to get back to normal other than "lets shut down if our numbers go up"
    Last edited by likemystylez; 11-29-2020 at 03:00 PM.

its pretty clear if you look at how this is being managed in red states vs in blue states.... there is a significant amount of politics in how the citizens are being treated/ punished. im not even sure its a conspiracy- its obvious.

correct- and they have 2 home games in the next 3 weeks. I think they might be able to figure out a work around though. Stanford and San Jose State will be missing games too. There is a ton of money being lost by these decisions..... and it sounds like our health director is making these calls on her own. Seems like there should be some business experts putting their insight out there on how damaging this stuff is.... just so people get a full picture of whats going on on both sides.
    I do think it's kind of strange. Before Corona it was okay to question experts, now every expert is given equal weight it seems.

That said I don't know that it's political in motivation.

its pretty clear if you look at how this is being managed in red states vs in blue states.... there is a significant amount of politics in how the citizens are being treated/ punished. im not even sure its a conspiracy- its obvious.
    I think different people and different leaders are handling it different but I don't know that it's politically motivated.

I am thankful I live in Texas and not in California anymore.

I think different people and different leaders are handling it different but I don't know that it's politically motivated.

I am thankful I live in Texas and not in California anymore.
    Even within CA...me and my future second ex wife took a trip from SD to Slavang then Monterey then Paso Robles and each place did/does things differently. NorCal is def very different then SoCal

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast