Follow us on Twitter

Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    If Mond is Maholmes iíll burn all my cosby show DVDís 🤣🤣🤣
    Uh oh. Lmao

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Never seen an Pitts Panthers games. So tell me about this kid
    Me neither bro. I know nothing about East coast college football. I just know our guy coach Patterson loves these project DE in the middle rounds ala Hunter and Wonnum.

Well Davis pick saves the day because otherwise not really a fan. Iíll give them benefit of the doubt on what mid round de to develop.

The first two picks I donít really understand. I guess we will have to wait and see but itís been a meh draft to me now (any plus of the trade back offset by start of today)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by akytola View Post
    If he turns into Maholmes I will let Spielman do whatever he wants to my wife as long as he resigns as well.
    😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣

I hope we still plan to make a fa move or two for improvements. Iíd try for turner and a wr if possible

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Well Davis pick saves the day because otherwise not really a fan. Iíll give them benefit of the doubt on what mid round de to develop.

The first two picks I donít really understand. I guess we will have to wait and see but itís been a meh draft to me now (any plus of the trade back offset by start of today)

Well the Mond Pick addresses a few things. What we have behind Kirk is what it is and they are not improving. Kirk will be our QB this season but if he doesn't perform well enough to contend then that's it. If he does and gets greedy and wants a 4 year 100+ million dollar contract, he's gone lol.

So basically Kirk is our QB for one year and hopefully we win a Super Bowl. If not, we'll hope Mond becomes a force with a year of learning.

Surratt sounds like he's a good player aside from being a bit undersized. Barr gone next year and we lost Wilson. Who knows what their opinion is on Dye so the LB depth is non existent.

I hope we still plan to make a fa move or two for improvements. Iíd try for turner and a wr if possible

We donít need Turner anymore. Cleveland, Davis, and Cole is enough depth at guard.

If we look at any FAís I hope we look at pass rushers. A solid group of veteran DTís are still out there. Geno Atkins would be a great move after the draft.

2021 Vikings Draft:
    1: Christian Darrisaw OT Virginia Tech
    3: Kellen Mond QB Texas A&M
    3: Chazz Surratt LB North Carolina
    3: Wyatt Davis G Ohio State
    3: Patrick Jones III DE Pittsburgh
    4: Kene Nwangwu RB Iowa State
    4: Camryn Bynum S California
    4: Janarius Robinson DE Florida State
    5: Ihmir Smith-Marsette WR Iowa
    5: Zach Davidson TE Central Missouri St.
    6: Jaylen Twyman DT Pittsburgh

Walter Football has been grading all of our picks very well. Like I said earlier, not mad at this draft at all. I've warmed up to the Mond pick and I think our OL is looking super solid and super young although I would still like to add a nice veteran.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    Well the Mond Pick addresses a few things. What we have behind Kirk is what it is and they are not improving. Kirk will be our QB this season but if he doesn't perform well enough to contend then that's it. If he does and gets greedy and wants a 4 year 100+ million dollar contract, he's gone lol.

So basically Kirk is our QB for one year and hopefully we win a Super Bowl. If not, we'll hope Mond becomes a force with a year of learning.

Surratt sounds like he's a good player aside from being a bit undersized. Barr gone next year and we lost Wilson. Who knows what their opinion is on Dye so the LB depth is non existent.
    Well Kirk has like a 45 mil cap hit next season and itís guaranteed. Iíll have to watch more on Mond as I have only seen a little but it was not good at all. It feels like a wasted pick to me, if we wanted to take a shot on developmental Qb I think it should have been later given our situation.

I do agree with the idea on this year being important as itís kind of an all in year with cap pushed down the road. Thatís part of why I donít understand using your 2nd/3rd picks in the draft when you have larger needs on depth pieces.

2021 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    We donít need Turner anymore. Cleveland, Davis, and Cole is enough depth at guard.

If we look at any FAís I hope we look at pass rushers. A solid group of veteran DTís are still out there. Geno Atkins would be a great move after the draft.

I mean we always insert rookies and say itís good and it never is. We have the same oline as last year with two rookies filling in for our 2nd best/worst starters last season. Until I actually see it I am not sold out oline is even average. I think a veteran makes sense.

We already spent on a dt (after doing the same year prior). I donít agree with it but do we really need to spend more there?

Man did you guys see those women at Monds draft party? Good lawd they were fine😍😍😍😍😍

I mean we always insert rookies and say itís good and it never is. We have the same oline as last year with two rookies filling in for our 2nd best/worst starters last season. Until I actually see it I am not sold out oline is even average. I think a veteran makes sense.

We already spent on a dt (after doing the same year prior). I donít agree with it but do we really need to spend more there?

Iím not saying starting Davis isnít risky, all rookies are risky but if your planning on starting him anyway then whatís the point of signing Turner? That would be like signing Fisher despite picking Darrisaw.

I expect Atkins to be cheap. Yes Tomlinson and Pierce are expensive but neither are very good pass rushers. Bringing in Atkins and letting him play primarily as a pass rusher would be a great move. We still need more pass rushing juice, especially from the interior.

2021 Vikings Draft:

So we would still need WR, S, and CB. What are the names to look for next round?

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Man did you guys see those women at Monds draft party? Good lawd they were fine😍😍😍😍😍
    I have thought about this Mond Pick a little more... As i don't agree with this pick, i think i get the idea here... obviously back up for kirk... but this qb has the marks of a Klint Kubiak trial... Seems to fit the "new" west coast style with the mobile QB with a cannon arm... i will say i like the 40 yard passes on a rope... but this is still a huge question mark. And regardless, We will hear they got the guy they coveted and thought about moving up to draft him...

Quote Originally Posted by Vikes_Fan04 View Post
    So we would still need WR, S, and CB. What are the names to look for next round?
    Safety has Nasirildeen and Jamar Johnson. WR St. Brown and Wallace I think are still on the board. Brevin Jordan (TE) and Daivyon Nixon (DT) are intriguing as well. Donít know much about the late round corners.

2021 Vikings Draft:

Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast