Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I wonder if this forum will die when Trump is gone.
    Doubtful. This was the most active psd forum long before Trump ran.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Doubtful. This was the most active psd forum long before Trump ran.

Yeah but it was cooler then.

I'm just gonna say it... I blame Spliff.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Build it in Moscow since he’ll need a place for exile to avoid his pending lawsuits.

In the Health section have one book that has all the names of people who died of covid.

In the Religion section, a book of all the evangelicals who stood by him and next to their pictures the names of all the families separated at the border or the 40 year working and contributing citizens who were deported.

In the Reference section, a catalog of his 20,000+ lies and false statements made as president.

In the Finance section, all his fraudulent tax returns and details on how his family funneled dollars through a cancer charity to his own company.

In the Education section, the testimony and settlement details of all the people who were conned by Trump University.

In the Cooking section, the accounting ledger books of the entire Trump Organization.

In NonFiction a tally of the 2020 election votes.

In Fiction, his wall, his infrastructure plan, his healthcare plan, his promise to keep jobs in the US (more have exported during his term), his results from his physical, his entire Twitter feed, his birther claims, “lock her up”, his low unemployment achievement, his audit, his middle class tax cuts, his drained swamp, his hair, a Make America Great Again hat, and his portrait and biography because every good thing this fraudulent terrible human being claims is pure fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Build it in Moscow since he’ll need a place for exile to avoid his pending lawsuits.

In the Health section have one book that has all the names of people who died of covid.

In the Religion section, a book of all the evangelicals who stood by him and next to their pictures the names of all the families separated at the border or the 40 year working and contributing citizens who were deported.

In the Reference section, a catalog of his 20,000+ lies and false statements made as president.

In the Finance section, all his fraudulent tax returns and details on how his family funneled dollars through a cancer charity to his own company.

In the Education section, the testimony and settlement details of all the people who were conned by Trump University.

In the Cooking section, the accounting ledger books of the entire Trump Organization.

In NonFiction a tally of the 2020 election votes.

In Fiction, his wall, his infrastructure plan, his healthcare plan, his promise to keep jobs in the US (more have exported during his term), his results from his physical, his entire Twitter feed, his birther claims, “lock her up”, his low unemployment achievement, his audit, his middle class tax cuts, his drained swamp, his hair, a Make America Great Again hat, and his portrait and biography because every good thing this fraudulent terrible human being claims is pure fiction.
    Read the directions. He said no serious considerations are to be posted!

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Then I have to withdraw my 3rd grade library comment. That was intended as a serious suggestion. No I'm not kidding.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Haha

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Yeah but it was cooler then.

I'm just gonna say it... I blame Spliff.
    You are too kind.

Sing Sing Prison

How many books do we think Trump has read in his adult life?
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    1 and that was his own

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Zero

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    1 and that was his own

And his supporters have had the balls to attack Joe Biden for being dementia riddled. This was over 30 years ago and he had this little ability to have his brain function properly.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Lots of crayons and coloring books.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12