Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I wonder if this forum will die when Trump is gone.
    Doubtful. This was the most active psd forum long before Trump ran.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,236
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Doubtful. This was the most active psd forum long before Trump ran.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah but it was cooler then.

    I'm just gonna say it... I blame Spliff.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,818
    Build it in Moscow since he’ll need a place for exile to avoid his pending lawsuits.



    In the Health section have one book that has all the names of people who died of covid.


    In the Religion section, a book of all the evangelicals who stood by him and next to their pictures the names of all the families separated at the border or the 40 year working and contributing citizens who were deported.

    In the Reference section, a catalog of his 20,000+ lies and false statements made as president.

    In the Finance section, all his fraudulent tax returns and details on how his family funneled dollars through a cancer charity to his own company.

    In the Education section, the testimony and settlement details of all the people who were conned by Trump University.

    In the Cooking section, the accounting ledger books of the entire Trump Organization.

    In NonFiction a tally of the 2020 election votes.

    In Fiction, his wall, his infrastructure plan, his healthcare plan, his promise to keep jobs in the US (more have exported during his term), his results from his physical, his entire Twitter feed, his birther claims, “lock her up”, his low unemployment achievement, his audit, his middle class tax cuts, his drained swamp, his hair, a Make America Great Again hat, and his portrait and biography because every good thing this fraudulent terrible human being claims is pure fiction.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,475
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Build it in Moscow since he’ll need a place for exile to avoid his pending lawsuits.



    In the Health section have one book that has all the names of people who died of covid.


    In the Religion section, a book of all the evangelicals who stood by him and next to their pictures the names of all the families separated at the border or the 40 year working and contributing citizens who were deported.

    In the Reference section, a catalog of his 20,000+ lies and false statements made as president.

    In the Finance section, all his fraudulent tax returns and details on how his family funneled dollars through a cancer charity to his own company.

    In the Education section, the testimony and settlement details of all the people who were conned by Trump University.

    In the Cooking section, the accounting ledger books of the entire Trump Organization.

    In NonFiction a tally of the 2020 election votes.

    In Fiction, his wall, his infrastructure plan, his healthcare plan, his promise to keep jobs in the US (more have exported during his term), his results from his physical, his entire Twitter feed, his birther claims, “lock her up”, his low unemployment achievement, his audit, his middle class tax cuts, his drained swamp, his hair, a Make America Great Again hat, and his portrait and biography because every good thing this fraudulent terrible human being claims is pure fiction.
    Read the directions. He said no serious considerations are to be posted!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    95,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Read the directions. He said no serious considerations are to be posted!
    Then I have to withdraw my 3rd grade library comment. That was intended as a serious suggestion. No I'm not kidding.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Read the directions. He said no serious considerations are to be posted!
    Haha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #22
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,354
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Yeah but it was cooler then.

    I'm just gonna say it... I blame Spliff.
    You are too kind.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    9,026
    Sing Sing Prison

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,367
    How many books do we think Trump has read in his adult life?
    HELLO

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    9,026
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    How many books do we think Trump has read in his adult life?
    1 and that was his own


  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    104,755
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    How many books do we think Trump has read in his adult life?
    Zero

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    95,910
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    1 and that was his own

    And his supporters have had the balls to attack Joe Biden for being dementia riddled. This was over 30 years ago and he had this little ability to have his brain function properly.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  13. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    4,565
    Lots of crayons and coloring books.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •