Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Heat looking to extend Bam and take themselves out of possible contention for Giannis

Big Iggy...whatís your take on this?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/fl-sp-miami-heat-nba-free-agency-sunday-20201122-b56qg62f3ve4jnfimhrt4z74nq-story.html%3foutputType=amp

I wonder if they have some intel that Giannis is going to resign in Milwaukee. I thought I heard that Bam and Giannis have the same agent, maybe he leaked something to the team.

Either way, smart by Bam to make sure he gets PAID. Don't know what could possibly happen in the next year of a contract year, might as well cash in as quick as you could just incase something bad happens (injury). I think he'll definitely be worth it in a couple years though, guy looks like a stud in the making.

Also, they'll probably find a way to maneuver contracts if Giannis does hit FA and want to join them, cause it's freaking Pat Riley
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

Wouldn't be that difficult to create the space. Decline the team options on Dragic, Bradley, Iggy and Meyers Leonard then renounce all their rights, boom $50 million in cap freed up.

Whatís this race for Giannis everyone is talking about? Heís going to the Raptors.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    I wonder if they have some intel that Giannis is going to resign in Milwaukee. I thought I heard that Bam and Giannis have the same agent, maybe he leaked something to the team.

Either way, smart by Bam to make sure he gets PAID. Don't know what could possibly happen in the next year of a contract year, might as well cash in as quick as you could just incase something bad happens (injury). I think he'll definitely be worth it in a couple years though, guy looks like a stud in the making.

Also, they'll probably find a way to maneuver contracts if Giannis does hit FA and want to join them, cause it's freaking Pat Riley
    I donít think itís inside intel. When the Mavs released the statement before the draft that they would be trying to find their 3rd star this off season they stated that it was widely rumored that Giannis would be signing the super max extension this off season. I believe that was before the Bucks traded for Jrue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Whatís this race for Giannis everyone is talking about? Heís going to the Mavericks.
    I fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Whatís this race for Giannis everyone is talking about? Heís going to the Raptors.
    Lol L, for sure not.

I'm actually kinda disappointed in the lack of activity by the Heat this off-season.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I'm a smelly bum bum.

Same.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I'm actually kinda disappointed in the lack of activity by the Heat this off-season.
    I really think they are waiting for the Pacers to trade them Victor Oladipo.

I can't see them getting Beal, the Wiz would want Herro.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post

Why didn't they already make a push for him ya think? Camp opens in a week.

I guess the good news is Oladipo should t cost much. The bad news is Iím not sure heíll ever regain the athleticism he had and for a player who heavily relied on athleticism that doesnít bode very well.

but but but but we getting giannis.... good luck he will never be worth this contract.... hey remember when they were getting beal for only 1 of bam or hero

hero would be the starting point and the wizards still say no

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast