Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Carlos Correa ?

Same guy has to have atleast 3 of my top 5

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I have read that 2022 is not unrealistic for Peraza. Maybe that was overly hopeful? What is your take on him?
    Peraza has been described as not very fast, having limited range and an average arm, at best. This doesn't sound encouraging, if you're expecting someone to take over SS from Gleyber.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    He's had some issues, primarily foot in mouth disease. His talent is above reproach.

Funny some would welcome Bauer but not Correa.
    I donít care about him being a douche or not. All I care is can they play well. Yes he can but...but.....

But, he canít stay healthy to play 150 per.

I have had this guy on my keeper team since he was promoted to the big leagues. He reminds me of Stanton, always has nagging injuries. Every year is the same. He has great chunks of games and then will be gone for a month or longer. But when he is healthy and dialed in he is probably the best SS IMO.

So, HUGE pass for me!
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Peraza has been described as not very fast, having limited range and an average arm, at best. This doesn't sound encouraging, if you're expecting someone to take over SS from Gleyber.

From MLB.com

"Peraza stands out in other phases of the game as well. He has plus speed and an aggressive mentality on the bases that translates into steals. He also has smooth actions at shortstop, the arm strength to make all of the necessary throws and a good internal clock that helps him make plays."

I saw the article you read and that was a review of him by Baseball America, but in that same article another scout MLB Pipeline wrote ďHe has plus speed, generates some of the best exit velocities in New Yorkís system and plays a solid shortstop.Ē

Another write up
    "The smooth shortstop from Venezuela impacts the game on all sides of the ball. Heís very quick and stole 23 bases in just 65 games in 2019. Peraza is very smooth on the defensive side of the ball as well. Heís got solid range and can deliver easy and smooth throws from deep in the position."

Pinstrip alley
    "Perazaís defense is another tool that sets him apart from other prospects. Credited with a plus arm and fielding ability, some view him as the best defensive shortstop prospect in the Yankeesí system."

"Peraza has utilized his plus speed to steal 44 bases in 54 attempts for an impressive 81% success rate."

He's 19 and has a ton of upside I would like to see him take one at the spot if they don't get Lindor.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I donít care about him being a douche or not. All I care is can they play well. Yes he can but...but.....

But, he canít stay healthy to play 150 per.

I have had this guy on my keeper team since he was promoted to the big leagues. He reminds me of Stanton, always has nagging injuries. Every year is the same. He has great chunks of games and then will be gone for a month or longer. But when he is healthy and dialed in he is probably the best SS IMO.

So, HUGE pass for me!
    MUSH!!!!!

How the hell are you??

Ignorance is bliss

MUSH!!!!!

How the hell are you??
    Iím doing good.

Iíve been spending my free time with the TGC Tours with my PGA 2K golf game on my PS4......I got the game back in Sept and was just playing career mode for a month or so. I discovered the TGC Tours and their community and having a blast moving up the standings of each particular level. It is all setup like a real PGA Golf Tour with all 3 major levels of PGA, European and Web.Com Tours with an even lower level of 12 other levels to climb that is called the Challenge Circuit. I had to qualify to get to the Challenge Circuit first and it took 3 weeks as you play 4 rounds for the week. The Difficulty is Master Level which makes is harder and of course they set the green speeds, winds and use all kinds of courses that are setup in each particular Circuit. The PGA level, which really has the best players in the world, is now called Platinum, Elite and Kinetic are the other top Circuits. Like I said Iím still with the hackers of the league but improving each week.

I just got hooked with the TGC Tours and it basically has consumed my free time.

I just like competing with others. Now the wife is starting to nag as I have given up watching The Spanish Princess series with her. No offense, Iíd rather play my virtual golf then watch that chic flick series.

We do watch Cobra Kai together so thst is good I guess.

Iíll still pop in here.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 11-26-2020 at 10:44 AM.

I'm glad you are well.

I am biding my time to get ps5 and xbox X. I will wait till February to do it.

Ignorance is bliss

I'm glad you are well.

I am biding my time to get ps5 and xbox X. I will wait till February to do it.

Iíll just wait until I can go in a retailer and just ask for one. Iíve tried everything and and still canít get through. My friendís son got both the new Xbox and PS5 within days of each other. And Of course he preordered......
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Iíll just wait until I can go in a retailer and just ask for one. Iíve tried everything and and still canít get through. My friendís son got both the new Xbox and PS5 within days of each other. And Of course he preordered......
    Yeah

I talked to the GameStop girl a few days ago and she basically said they won't be fully in store till February-ish. She also said it's pebbly bette to wait because there have been ton s of glitches in. both systems.

Ignorance is bliss

Non merci on Correa.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123